He holds you in his lap, a soft snore alerting him that you dozed off. He handles a few problems with you in his lap and he sneaks kisses to your forehead when he can.

You wake up a little pass sunset and yawn, climbing out M'Baku's lap. You wear a more feminine version of his outfit with a full fur. You shiver and M'Baku chuckles.

"Little Scientist. Come here, you are still cold."

"Chief M'Baku..."

M'Baku gives you soft eyes and you relent, climbing back into his warm embrace and talking quietly.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The seventh time M'Baku sees you, you're dozing in his bed. He had changed your nickname to sleepyhead. You smiled and said that genius need all the sleep they can get.

You are in a navy blue two piece set and have a fur wrapped around you. Your hair which has been done by one of the elders, is in braids that fan out around you. M'Baku quietly changes into a warm lounging set before joining you in bed, pulling you against his strong chest and holding you close.

You let out a sigh before relaxing, your breath soft and M'Baku wants to stay like this forever with you.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The eighth time M'Baku sees you, he is ready to fight W'Kabi who is flirting with you. The man ignores the obvious claim M'Baku has on you (is the fur not a good enough claim?!) and your soft rejections are being ignored.

M'Baku has enough and walks over, lifting your head up, kissing you softly, enjoying your surprised squeak before you kiss back.

"Oh, W'Kabi I didn't see you."

You giggle as the man leaves and M'Baku takes his place.

"You didn't have to..."

"I know but I wanted to."

You smile before kissing him again.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The ninth time M'Baku sees you, you are now married to him. The Chieftess of his tribe and the second lead scientist of Wakanda, M'Baku is struck by your beauty (not like he isn't everyday) as you walk to meet him at the altar in traditional Jabari attire. The white ink tattoos on your skin glow and M'Baku he has not only a smart wife but a strong one.

Honey eyes look at him, smiling brightly as she takes his hand. The priest speaks and you respond with the appropriate answers or responses, M'Baku doing the same.

He kisses you and there is something sweeter about this kiss. Maybe it's because you are now his or maybe it's the fact he is yours. Whatever it is, he gives a genuine smile and gives a cry that his men return. You laugh before pulling him after you to the party that's waiting.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The tenth time M'Baku sees you, you are taking deep breaths after just pushing out his son, Ekon. Ekon has your eyes and his father's skin. You let out a soft snore and M'Baku chuckles as you sleep. Ekon gurgles and M'Baku already knows that he is going to be as magically as his mother.

His eyes flash purple and M'Baku smiles. He really is your son.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The eleventh time M'Baku sees you, you are no longer the shy woman he met three years ago. Oh no: you have become a Jabari Woman and it makes him proud. Especially when you calmly tell the River Tribe elder about himself after he makes a condescending remark to you about Ekon. M'Baku gives a hearty laugh while Shuri giggles and T'Challa coughs to cover his laugh.

Ekon, his bright honey eyes, hide behind your legs, upset by the remark. He is incredibly bright and M'Baku often says he won't survive living with two geniuses. You and Ekon would just laugh and kiss his cheeks, saying that he would.

You are made angrier since the remark has Ekon ready to cry. M'Baku motions him over and Ekon rushes to his Baba's warm and protective arms. You continue to rip the elder a new one before you finish with a huff, scoop Ekon from M'Baku and march out the throne room.

Oh yes: you are most definitely a Jabari woman.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The twelfth time M'Baku sees you, you are sleeping, Ekon next to you, on his back with that blasted Black Panther plush that Uncle Challa (Ekon can't say the T at the moment) gave him and he adores it as much as the man who gave it to him. Then here's that blasted jaguar cub that Erik gave his godson who is also sleeping on the bed.

M'Baku changes and joins his family on the bed. He feels fingers in his hair and sees your warm amber eyes looking at him.

"Why did we let Ekon keep this cat?"

You chuckle as Killmonger (and of course the cub had to Have his name!) makes himself comfortable on M'Baku's shoulder.

"Because we love our little prince."

"So does all of Wakanda."

You smile.

"Get some sleep my king."

"You too my queen. Geniuses need their sleep."

You giggle at the statement before leaning over to kiss him before M'Baku pulls the fur lined blanket over his family.

He can't wait to see what he'll see the thirteenth time he sees you.