Chapter 100: He Was My Teacher and I Was His Student

Începe de la început

"This is amazing Dean. Thank you so much." I said.

"There's more. I need to give your gift." he said. He pulled a little box out of his pocket and gave it to me. I opened it and saw a little silver bracelet.

"Aww, Dean."

"Do you like it? I tried to make sure it matched the chain I got you."

"It's perfect. Thank you so much." I said, giving him a kiss. "And now for my present."

I pulled it out of my pocket and gave it for him to open. 

"No way." he said.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? I fucking love it." 

He pulled it out of the box to reveal a key ring. On the front, it said, 'Ambrose.'

"Open it."

He opened it and I saw him gasp.

"Seth, I....- Thank you so much." he said, giving me a hug. 

Inside the key ring was a picture of Dean and his parents. 

"Now your parents will always be right by your side, or more like in your pocket. Maybe I should have thought about that before buying it. Should I have gotten a locket instead or-"

He interrupted me by kissing me. I was shocked but I kissed him back before he pulled away.

"That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up." I blushed.

"Your present is perfect Seth. Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later.....

"I don't understand. What's going on Colby?" I asked.

A few hours after Dean and I got back, the twins told us to get ready. When we did, they put blindfolds on us and said not to look as they drove us somewhere.

"You'll see Dad." Colby said.

Suddenly, the car stopped and I felt Luna pull me out of the car.

"Okay, I'm scared now." Dean said.

"Don't be. We're here now." Luna said.

I felt my blindfold being pulled off and I heard "SURPRISE!!"

I looked around and saw all my friends and family along with Dean's. I looked at Dean shocked but really happy at the same time. Dean looked just as shocked as me.

"Happy anniversary!" Luna and Colby said, giving us a hug.

"Wait, you guys did this?" I asked, making them nod. "Aww, I love you guys."

"We love you too."

I looked around at the decorations. There were polaroids of Dean and I everywhere. There was also a cardboard cut out of the shape of me and Dean and our foreheads leaned against each other with photos of Dean and I placed all over it. There were banners and bunting and a huge cake. 

"We have great kids, don't we?" Dean asked.

"Yeah we do."

"Guys, come and cut your cake." Colby said before stopping. He was looking at someone in the distance. I looked where he was looking and saw his ex, Hayley.

"Go and talk to her." I said to Colby.

He approached her and I saw the two talking. After a while, they both came back, holding hands.