Chapter 32: Finding Out The Truth

The Next Morning.....

Dean's POV:

Roman, Sasha and I had stayed over night in the hospital. We all didn't want to leave Seth on his own, especially me. I just couldn't. It was now early morning and we were all very tired. Roman was asleep on the couch with Sasha cuddled up next to him. She barely slept last night. All she did was cry. Her eyes were very red and she looked very sleep deprived.

I barely slept either. I tried to convince myself that Seth would wake up soon and I didn't wanna miss that although deep down, I knew that wouldn't happen. I yawned and stretched a little. I called the school earlier and said I wouldn't be able to come in for a couple of weeks.

Roman started moving a little before waking up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, pulling Sasha closer to him, who had barely said a word. She looked broken and I could understand why. Seth always told me how close him and Sasha was. I couldn't imagine the amount of pain she was in. I couldn't even describe my pain. All I thought of when I saw Seth on the hospital bed was....why him? Why is Seth suffering? Why am I not on that bed? Why can't I do anything to help?

"Sash, do you want anything to eat?" I heard Roman ask.

She slowly shook her head.

"Please eat something Sash. Seth would hate seeing you like this." he said, making her tear up.

"Okay." she whispered.

"Mr Ambrose. Do you want anything?" he asked me.

"I...I'll just have a coffee." I muttered.

Roman nodded and left the room. I stared at Seth's face. His everything was just perfect. I just wished he could live a life he deserves to live. A life with happiness, friends and family. Not a life with pain and suffering. I rubbed Seth's hand with my thumb. I wanted to do whatever I could to make him feel comfortable.

Roman returned with some food and coffee. He handed me my coffee. "Thanks." I said.

He went over to where Sasha was and tried to feed her. Everything was just so depressing. Seth was the light of all our lives. He would brighten up whatever room he walked into.

Suddenly, the door opened and in walked Cesaro and Miz. Roman suddenly got up and marched towards them, grabbing them both by the collar. I quickly got up to stop him.

"Roman stop." I said, pulling him away.

"You have no idea what the fuck they've done." he growled, trying to get out of my grip.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked at them both. They were both looking at Seth's bed, with a look of guilt.

"Because of them two, Seth is here, on this bed." Roman growled.

"Look, we didn't mean to. And why are you here anyways?" Miz asked me.

"You don't need to know. What did you do to Seth?" I asked them.

"Nothing. We just gave him a drink. It's not our fault he went overboard." Cesaro said, rolling his eyes.

I clenched my hands into fists. As much as I wanted to beat the crap out of both of them, they're still my students and I'm not allowed to raise my hand on a student.

"Just get out." I said.

"But-"

"Now!! Get out right now!!" I yelled, making them leave.

"What happened exactly?" I asked Roman.

"They forced Seth to have a drink after he kept refusing. I guess once he tasted it, he couldn't help himself and just kept drinking." Roman explained.

I looked at Seth with tears in my eyes. All this happened and I didn't even know.

"Ummm...I don't know if I should be telling you this because Seth said he didn't want you to know." Roman said, making me look at him.

"What?"

"I'm just saying....you should keep Seth away from Cesaro."

"But...I thought they were friends?"

"They are far from friends." 

"What do you mean?"

"Ummm....did Seth tell you one time he was going to my house?"

I thought for a bit. 

"Umm Dean, Roman invited me to his house. Is it okay if I go?" he asked.

"Yeah, you don't need to ask. If you come back a little late and I'm not home, I'll be out with a few friends too."

"Who? Your teacher friends?" he chuckled.

"No, they're my old college friends." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Yeah he did. That was the day I went out with my friends."

"Well, that day....Cesaro tried to....rape Seth." he whispered, making me drop my coffee cup.

"What?"

"He told Seth he loved him and then Seth told me he kissed him and injected something into him and tried to rape him. He called me in time and I was able to stop him."

"I've had someone literally shove their tongue down my throat whilst we were dating and did I give in to that? No I didn't. Do you know why?? Because I wanted to be fucking faithful to you. I had someone want to have sex with me whilst we were together and did I give in to that?! No! I didn't."

That person that Seth told me about....that was Cesaro. Seth rejected Cesaro...his own friend who he's known for years...for me? And what did I do? I doubted Seth's loyalty. What kind of boyfriend am I? I held Seth's hand tighter as I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I leant down and kissed his cheek, caressing it with my hand. 

"Thank you Seth. Thank you so much for trusting me. Thank you for loving me. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I'm so so sorry." I whispered in his ear.