Chapter 18: Movies and Cuddles

Seth's POV:

Roman left a little while later and I was still in my room. I finally got the courage to get out of there and look for Dean. I went to his room and saw him sitting on his bed with a tear running down his face. I felt horrible for upsetting him like that.

"Dean?" I whispered.

"Oh, Seth." Dean said, quickly wiping his tear.

"I'm so sorry Dean." I said, running over to him and hugging him tight. "I'm so sorry I hurt you."

"No, don't be sorry." he said, hugging me back. 

"I'm just....I'm not ready for sex yet." I said as I pulled away but stayed in his arms.

"It's okay. I understand."

"I just...I have a horrible experience relating to that and I just feel like I can't do it....just not yet."

"It's okay Seth. I'll wait. You don't have to tell me what happened."

"No, I....I have to. You have the right to know."

"Baby, I don't want you feeling pressured into telling me."

"No, I want you to know." I said before he nodded.

I explained everything to him. Every single detail whilst tears streamed down my face.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you Seth. I promise whilst you're with me, I'll keep you safe. I'll never let anything like that happen to you again. If I ever meet that asshole, I'll give him such a beating he'll never forget." he said, making me chuckle slightly. "What?"

"A teacher beating someone up."

"Yeah, there's no rule saying a teacher can't beat anyone up outside of school." he said, making me smile and chuckle even more. "I love seeing that pretty smile of yours."

I blushed a deep shade of red as I hid my face in Dean's chest, making him chuckle and stroke my hair.

"So, how about we watch a movie downstairs?" Dean suggested.

"But we have school tomorrow."

"I'm sure missing one day won't hurt."

I didn't have anything important for tomorrow so I agreed. We both went downstairs and Dean put a movie on. We both cuddled up on the couch and started to watch it.

But me being me, around halfway through the movie......

"Um....Dean?" I said, taking my head off his chest.

"Yeah?"

"I....um....I need to pee."

"You're honestly a child Seth." Dean chuckled as he paused the movie.

"Hey! It's not my fault I need to empty out my bladder."

"Yeah, it's clearly not." he chuckled.

I kissed his cheek before getting up and using the bathroom. When I came back down, I saw two mugs of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top.

"Aww Dean."

"It's the least I could do." he said. "Come on."

I went to sit down next to him and grabbed my mug of hot chocolate, taking a sip.

"Wow, this is really good."

"I know. I have magic in my hands." he said, making me smile.

As I was about to take another sip, Dean stuck his finger in my cream and spread it all over my mouth.

"Dean!" I gasped, glaring at him playfully. "I hate you."

He leaned in and kissed me, licking all of the cream off my mouth, making my chuckle under my breath.

"How about now?" he asked.

"Okay, I like you again." I laughed, giving him a peck.

We continued watching the movie, cuddled next against each other until it ended. I checked the time. It was around 11pm. My phone then started pinging like crazy.

Little Miss Cookie ♥♥

"Sethie!!"

"I'm bored."

"What are you doing?"

"FRUIT LOOPS!!"

"Are you ignoring me?"

"No, sorry. I was watching a film."

"Oh, okay."

"What about you?"

"Mom is making me rest in bed. Like, I've been doing that for the past two years already :)"

"LOL, I don't think I'd be able to handle any more time in bed after two years."

"When are we gonna meet? I miss you so bad."

"I really miss you too. How about tomorrow? I'm free then."

"I think I'm available. I don't think Mom will let me go out yet anyways."

"It's okay. I'll come to you. It's the least I could do."

"Okay. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Bye. Love you ♥♥ "

"Love you too ♥♥ " 

"Who are you texting, being all smiley?" Dean asked.

"Someone very special to me." I said, making him look at me confused. "It's okay. You'll find out tomorrow."

I went online and booked two plane tickets to New York for tomorrow.

"I'm confused."

"Don't worry. It'll all be clear tomorrow."

"I love it when you're all mysterious. It really turns me on, you know." he smirked.

"Oh really?" I smirked back.

"Oh yeah." he said.

He smirked as we both leant in for a kiss. I couldn't wait to finally see my little cookie after two long years. Tomorrow will definitely be memorable.