Chapter 12: Feelings For Mr Ambrose??

Seth's POV:

"Seth??"

"Seth?!" I heard, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, what??" I asked, shaking my head.

"I said, are you finding this difficult?" 

"Um...no." I replied. 

Did I just imagine all that??

"Are you okay?? You seemed lost." Mr Ambrose asked.

"I..I'm fine."

~~~~~~~~~~ 

An Hour Later.....

"I'm freaking out Ro!!!" I texted Roman.

"Is everything okay?"

"I had a fantasy that Mr Ambrose and I kissed."

10 Minutes Later....

"Umm, Ro?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!"

"Sorry, I had to process what you said to me. Legit had a heart attack :D"

"Haha."

"You like him Seth. You can't keep denying it."

"Even if I do, I still have a date with Nikki. What am I going to do?"

"Cancel the date and spend time with Mr Ambrose."

"I can't. Mr Ambrose ain't even interested in me anyways."

"He could be Seth. You never know."

"We'll see then. Ttyl."

"Bye."

I put my phone away and plopped onto my bed. All I could think about was whether I liked Mr Ambrose or not. What am I thinking? Of course I don't. Maybe I just need to sleep it off. I'll be fine by tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning.....

I woke up still wondering what the hell happened with me last night. Today I had my date with Nikki but for some reasons, I was seriously reconsidering going or not. But why?? Why am I so confused? Why am I actually hesitating to go on a date with the beautiful Nikki Bella when everyone in school can only dream of even talking to her?

I got out of bed and showered and brushed my teeth before heading downstairs for breakfast. As I was coming down the stairs, I saw Mr Ambrose in his dressing gown, making breakfast, his hair all messy. I stood on the middle of the stairs, just looking at him. I tilted my head as I felt myself smile as I carried on looking. I realized what I was doing and shook my head before heading to the kitchen.

"Hey Seth, I made breakfast." Mr Ambrose said.

"Thanks. I could've helped." I said.

"It's okay. Thanks for offering though."

We both sat at the table and began eating. It was very awkward at first until Mr Ambrose broke the silence.

"So, do you think you're ready to take this test?"

"Yeah, I actually do think I'm ready. Thanks again for tutoring me. It really helped."

"It's no problem. I want to see yo-....I mean, all of my students excel."

I smiled slightly as I finished eating.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

A Few Hours Later.....

"Ro, I have no idea what to wear." I said through the phone that was on my bed as I looked through my clothes for my date with Nikki.

"Um...why?" Roman said. He was on speaker phone.

"Did you forget? I have my date with Nikki."

"Wait, what about Mr Ambrose?"

"What about him?"

"I thought you liked him."

"No I don't Roman."

"If that's how you feel."

"It is Ro. I'm sure this is just some weird phase."

"Are you sure about that Seth?"

"Roman, I'm pretty sure I know my own feelings."

"Okay. If that's really what you think. If you really are into Nikki, I'm totally with you."

"Thanks Roman."

"It's no problem. You're my best friend. I only want what's best for you."

"Same here. So...did you call Layla?"

"Yeah, we have a date in a few days."

"Are you really into her?"

"Yeah. Man, she's so hot! But she's one of the kindest girls I know too. I'm just so lucky."

"Aww, that's great. Anyways, I really gotta go now. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, have fun buddy."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone down and finished getting ready. I wore a smart shirt and skinny jeans. Then I quickly rushed downstairs and grabbed a jacket.

"Where are you going at this hour Seth?" I heard Mr Ambrose ask.

"I...I have a date." I felt slightly awkward telling him that.

"Oh...okay. Well....have fun." he said, smiling slightly.

"Thanks."

As I left the house, I started to wonder what it would feel like for me to leave the house for a date with Mr Ambrose.