Chapter 55: Nausea and Dizzy Spells

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update. I've been having some technical issues that I hope will the fixed soon. Thanks for your patience xx

~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning.....

Seth's POV:

I woke up the next morning and as I thought, I was very sore. I stretched and got out of bed before putting some clothes on. Suddenly, I felt nauseous. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up. 

Suddenly, I felt a hand rubbing my back.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah Dean. I'm doing fantastic!" I grumbled before throwing up again.

"Sorry." he mumbled.

I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth out.

"Why did you throw up like that?" Dean asked, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Maybe it's a stomach bug. I don't think that pizza went down very well."

"Maybe. I'm going down to the school today. Are you coming?"

"Yeah, just let me change and eat."

~~~~~~~~~~

10 Minutes Later.....

After changing, I went downstairs where I saw Dean, Roman and Sasha eating breakfast.

"Hey, you feeling a bit better now?" Dean asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"What happened? Stomach bug?" Roman asked.

"I think so. Whatever came out of me was not pretty." I said.

"Thanks for that information Seth." Sasha said, putting her spoon down.

"Sorry." I chuckled.

I decided to have some cereal. I poured some cereal into a bowl and went to grab the milk. When I started pouring it, I felt the urge to puke again.

"Oh no." I mumbled, holding onto my mouth.

"Wait, here quick." Dean said, grabbing my arm and pulling me to the bathroom just in time for me to puke again.

"I feel terrible." I groaned.

"Are you sure you still wanna come with me?" Dean asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah, maybe if I distract myself, I'll be fine."

~~~~~~~~~~

20 Minutes Later.....

Dean and I arrived at our wrestling school and we saw everyone training and working hard.

"Seth, can you teach me a move? I don't get it." one of the students asked.

"Sure, which one is it?"

"This one." he said, showing it to me but wasn't quite getting it right.

"Okay."

I showed him what he was meant to do but for some reason, I felt awfully tired. I was panting a lot and breathing heavily.

"Babe, you okay?" Dean asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." I said, giving him my best smile.

"Okay." he said.

We continued training but I felt so tired. I could barely focus properly. I even felt a little light headed.

I went to sit down for a bit just to rest a little. 

"Are you sure you're okay, baby? You look a little pale. You're not coming down with something, are you?" Dean asked, sitting next to me.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little tired. Don't worry. You get back to them."

"Are you sure? If you need to go home, that's fine."

"I'm okay Dean." I reassured him. "I'll just get some water."

"Okay."

I stood up to get some water but felt extremely light headed. The room was spinning and my vision was very blurry. I held onto my head as I tried to stand straight but it was of no use as I collapsed into complete darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's POV:

I was in the hospital with Roman, Sasha, AJ and Chad. Seth had suddenly fainted and scared the hell out of me. As soon as he collapsed, I called the hospital. He seemed to be acting strange all morning as I was worried something bad was gonna come out of this.

"Seth Rollins?" the doctor said.

"Yeah, that's us. What happened to him?" I asked as we all frantically approached him.

"Well, the reason why he fainted was because he was very dehydrated. But they're okay now." the doctor smiled.

"That's great." I smiled as everyone else did. Then it hit me. "Wait, you said, they're."

"Yeah. Has Mr Rollins experienced any throwing up, dizzy spells etc?"

"Yeah. Why?" I asked as everyone looked at each other confused.

"I think you should ask him for yourself." the doctor smiled.

Confused, I walked inside the room Seth was in and saw he had a huge smile on his face.

"Oh, thank god you're okay Baby." I said, giving him a kiss. "What was the doctor talking about?"

"Dean..." he said, grabbing my hand.  "I'm.....I'm pregnant."

"What?!" I said, in complete an utter shock. "But...but how?"

The doctor came in and saw me shocked. 

"You see, Seth was actually born with the female reproductive system. He is all male but this is a very rare case. Only 0.0001% of males on this planet experience this and Seth is one of them." (That is fake. I don't think it's actually real).

"You mean....I'm gonna be a dad?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

"Yeah." Seth nodded as he smiled bright, tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" I exclaimed, finally being able to wrap my head around it.

Seth smiled widely before I pulled him into a hug. 

"Our child is in there." I whispered, placing my hand on Seth's flat stomach. Seth put his hand on top of mine as we both looked at his tummy. 

I was gonna have a beautiful family.