Chapter 76: The Hotel Ghost

A/N: Well, would you look at that?

~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later.....

Seth's POV:

I was surprised to say I actually survived the flight without throwing up all over Dean because I seriously felt the need to. We got off the plane and we all got taxis to the hotel. When we got there, Dean and I checked us all in. All together, we took up two floors of the entire hotel.

When we were about to head up to the elevator, we heard someone say, "Beware of the ghost."

We all froze in our tracks.

"The what?" Dean said.

"The hotel ghost."

"Please, I don't believe in any of that shit." Roman said.

"It's true. The first sign is the lights. If the ghost is around, they'll start flickering. Then you'll hear a knock on the door and when you open it, nobody will be there. Then you'll hear groaning and then a loud bang and then....the ghost gets you." 

"Ignore him guys." Dean said.

"Fine but when the ghost appears tonight, you'll be sorry." the guy said before leaving.

"There's nothing to worry about. Let's go up. I'm really tired." I said.

We all went into our rooms. Dean and I had the biggest room because we needed space for the kids. We couldn't bring Prince with us unfortunately so we had to leave him with a dog sitter.

We let the kids crawl around on the floor whilst Dean and I unpacked.

"So the bachelor parties are next week, right?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. For now, I just wanna relax." I said.

After half an hour of putting our stuff away along with the kids' stuff, we finally got the time to just sit down.

"You know, we should invite some people over. Catch up and get to know each other better. I've barely met your family properly." I said.

"Yeah, I only got a few cousins and aunt and uncles." Dean said. "We can invite some people tonight. I think it'll be fun."

I picked up Luna from the floor and Dean picked up Colby. 

"We're gonna have a great time, aren't we?" I asked Luna, making her smile. "Aww, you little cutie." I said, pinching her little cheek.

"Da." we heard, making our eyes widen.

"Oh my god." Dean said. "Who said that?"

"Da."

"It was Colby. I think." Dean said. 

"I'm sure Luna said it first." I said. "This doesn't make sense. They're only seven months and they've already said their first word."

"Seth, they're smart kids. Be happy."

"Dada." Luna said, making me smile as my eyes watered.

"Aww, my baby." I said, giving her a hug.

"Dada." we heard Colby say, making Dean tear up too.

"Oh my god. I never thought I'd hear that." Dean said before kissing Colby's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later.....

We invited a few people to our hotel room to hang out for a while. I invited Roman, Sasha, Randy, AJ, the other AJ, Punk, Finn, Daniel, Brie, Nikki, Miz, Maryse and Natalya. Dean invited Sami, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Edge, Justin Gabrial and his two cousins.

"Hey, I'm Lilly and this is Rose. We're Dean's cousins." Lilly said.

"It's nice to meet you. Dean doesn't talk much about his family." I said.

"Yeah, ever since what happened to his parents, he didn't wanna attach himself to much to the rest of us." Rose said.

"He told me about his parents. I guess I understand. I don't have my parents with me either but I was always really close with my cousin." I explained.

"Well, ever since he met you, we wouldn't stop talking about you to us. He became much closer to us which we were really happy about." Lilly said.

"That's great." I smiled.

Lilly and Rose left and I went up to AJ and the other AJ.

"So, you're AJ too?" AJ Lee said.

"Yeah, I was the first AJ he knew." AJ Styles smirked.

"Whatever." AJ Lee grumbled, making me laugh.

I looked over and saw Punk talking to Randy, Finn and Daniel. I was just glad everyone was getting along. I saw Miz and Maryse were talking and I saw Sasha with Natalya, Bayley, Alexa, Carmella, Nikki and Brie. They were playing with the twins.

Suddenly, the lights starting flickering, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Umm...what's going on?" Sami asked.

"I don't know." I said, making everyone murmur to each other that maybe the ghost was real.

"Okay, this ghost ain't real." Roman said.

There was a knock on the door, making everyone jump.

"It's the ghost!" Jeff said.

"No it's not." Dean said, heading to the door.

He opened it but there was no-one there. Even Dean was starting to look creeped out.

"Okay, it's nothing. There's a logical explanation for everything." Dean said.

Then we heard howling, just like the guy said we would.

"Urrr...w-what's that?" Roman asked.

"It's the ghost. There's a ghost." AJ Lee said.

"There can't be." Punk said.

The howling got louder, scaring everyone, even me. I gripped onto Dean's arm.

"I swear to God. If we hear that bang like that guy said we would, I am out of here." Justin said.

Then we heard a huge bang, making everyone jump.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" everyone screamed before running out of the room. We all ran down to the lobby in complete fear.