Chapter 98: Kiss Me Right Now

A/N: OMG!! Look at that cute face!!

And.....THERE'S ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!! I can't believe this book is nearly over!

~~~~~~~~~~

Luna's POV:

I was holding Tyler in my arms whilst looking for Colby around the hotel. I knew he wouldn't have left the hotel because he was still in his pajamas and he never left the place looking sloppy. He always had to look his best. I eventually found him sitting in the hotel cafeteria. I walked over to his table and sat down.

"What do you want?" Colby asked, not even looking at me.

"What's wrong Colb? Why did you freak out like that?" I asked.

"Because....I just.....this year has been hell for us. But it was definitely hell for me. And not just because of the fact that Dad left. It was more than that. Seeing Dad so depressed for a whole year, that killed me on the inside. It ripped me to shreds. I can't handle seeing Dad heart broken, Luna. I can't. You have no idea how much it hurts me to see him suffering for something that wasn't even his fault. I know we don't have a mom but I never felt the need for one. I never felt like we needed a mom because Dad was our mom and dad. He did everything he possibly could for us. He made sure we wouldn't go through all the shit that he went through and despite that, he's still suffering."

"I understand how you feel and the truth is, I never felt the need for a mom either. Dad filled in the shoes of a mom and dad. Even though there's certain things I should have a mom to talk to about, I feel like I can tell Dad anything, no matter how embarrassing it is. I remember when I came on my period for the first time ever and I freaked out. I was so embarrassed when Dad saw me and my pants covered in blood but he still went out and got me the pads. I was thinking about talking to Aunt Sasha about periods but in the end, I actually ended up talking to Dad about it." I said, chuckling at the memory.

"I just hate seeing Dad so upset. It really hurts me."

"I get it but you need to see that Dad (Dean) is the ultimate source to Dad's (Seth) happiness. No one else can make him as happy as Dad makes him. Not even us and Dad loves us to pieces." I said, making Colby smile slightly. Tyler clapped his hands, making us laugh. "Even Tyler agrees."

"He sure does show how much he loves us." Colby said. "He wouldn't let me leave the house without giving him a hug. I used to act like I hated it but deep down, I love it."

"That's what made Dad really happy but being with Dad (Dean) makes him even happier." I said, making him look at me.

"I guess I have seen Dad really happy around him." Colby mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~

1 Hour Later.....

Seth's POV:

"I'm hungry Baron. Can we get breakfast?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Yeah sure." Baron said.

We both went to the hotel cafeteria where we saw Luna and Colby with Tyler on one table and Dean with Cesaro on another. Cesaro looked up and saw Baron and I together. I could tell he was hurt. I looked at Baron who was looking away.

"Why don't we find a table on the other side?" I suggested, making him nod. 

When we walked past Dean's table, I noticed Dean wink at me, making me blush. Baron and I sat down with me facing Dean's table.

"Cesaro is looking right at us." I said, making Baron blush. "He is so fucking jealous."

"Looks like your plan is working." Baron said.

"Wait, are you trying to win Dad back?" Derek asked who had just approached us.

"Yeah." Baron said.

"After everything he did?"

"I still love him Derek and he's your father. I know you still love him too." Baron said.

Derek looked at Cesaro who was still glancing our way. "Well then, good luck." he said before walking away, joining the kids at their table.

"Dean's trying to talk to him and Cesaro is totally ignoring what he's saying." I smirked, making Baron blush even harder.

"What should we do now?" he asked.

"Hmmm? Kiss me." I said.

"Wait, what?"

"Kiss me. Trust me. It'll drive him insane." I said.

I saw Cesaro kiss Dean's cheek, making my blood boil slightly. I knew he was doing this to get back at me.

"I don't know Seth."

"Kiss me right now. I'll show him." I grumbled.

Baron shrugged before leaning over from across the table and kissing me. We pulled away and I glanced at Cesaro who's face had gone bright red and looked to be storming over to our table.

"Here we go." I said.