Chapter 75: Airport Chatter

3 Months Later.....

Seth's POV:

The last three months had been stressful. That was the only word to describe it. Dean and I had been phoning people and booking places for the wedding. Today, Dean and I were gonna fly to the Bahamas. We decided to stay there for a month before the wedding. We would also have our bachelor parties there. All of our guests were coming along. 

We invited all of our families and friends. I invited my Aunt and Uncle along with all my old high school friends, except Dolph because of him and Maryse. I basically invited the whole school. Dean invited all his old friends and his family and I took the liberty of inviting his best friend. I still remember that phone call.

Two Months Ago.....

"Hey Deano. How's everything okay?"

"Um...this is actually Seth. Dean's fiance."

"Fiance? No way. He's getting married?"

"Yeah and I think Dean would love to have you at the wedding."

"Of course I'll come. I could never say no to Dean. He's my brother."

"Thank you so much. That would make him really happy. He told me you weren't a fan of weddings."

"Yeah but if it's Dean's, I gotta be there."

"Okay, I'll send you the tickets."

"Okay, thanks for inviting me and congratulations."

"Thank you. Bye."

"Bye."

Present Day.....

All of us were at the airport. We still had about half an hour until we had to board so I took the time to catch up with everyone.

"Wow Seth. I've been waiting for this day for so long." Randy said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, me too. I knew you guys would get married at some point." Finn said.

"We're all really happy for you." AJ Styles said.

"Yeah, I'm really excited." Daniel said.

"Umm Seth?" I heard. It was Miz and Sheamus.

"Oh hi." I said.

"We wanted apologize for everything we put you through in high school. We were young and immature and we're really sorry." Miz said.

"Yeah and that fact that you still invited us to your wedding means a lot." Sheamus said.

"It's okay. The past is the past. I don't wanna hold any grudges." I smiled.

"Thank you so much." Miz smiled.

"Seth, I just wanted to introduce you to-" Maryse stopped with another blond girl next to her when she saw Miz. "I wanted to...urrr...this is Natalya."

I smiled as I greeted her. I looked at Miz and saw him looking at Maryse.

"How about we leave these two alone for a bit?" I said to Natalya.

"I think that's a good idea." Natalya smirked as we walked away.

I went over to Dean and introduced him to Natalya. Then I saw someone else wondering around. He saw me and approached me.

"Hey, you're Dean's fiance, aren't you? You're the guy I spoke to on the phone."

"Yeah and you are Dean's friend I assume?"

"Yeah. Wow, Dean is one lucky piece of shit I'll tell you that."

"Um...thanks....I think." I smiled. "Come on. I'll take you to him."

We both approached Dean and I saw his eyes widen when he saw us.

"Oh my god! Sami! Sami Callihan, is that you?" Dean asked, looking shocked.

"No, I'm his fucking twin. Yes, it's me." he smiled.

"You're still that same little piece of shit, aren't you?" Dean laughed.

"Yes I am. Now get over here, you lucky bastard." he said before giving Dean a hug.

 I smiled at their little reunion. I loved that I was able to make Dean happy.

"I thought you wouldn't come." Dean said.

"Please! You're my brother. I wouldn't miss your wedding. I know we said we'd never get married but you did good. I haven't seen a guy this hot in so fucking long." Sami said, making my face heat up.

"I did get pretty lucky, didn't I?" Dean smiled, looking at me.

"Yes you did. If I had a choice, I would've pounced on him if he wasn't with you." he said, making me kinda feel weird about that. "Don't worry man. I have a girlfriend anyways." he said, making me more relaxed.

"Hey Dean, I think the twins wanted you back." the Bella twins said, handing them back to us.

"Sami, these are my kids, Luna and Colby." Dean said.

"You got fucking kids?!" Sami said, making Dean glare at him. "Sorry, you got kids?! Wow man. You really love this guy, don't you?"

"I really do." Dean said, looking at me, making me blush slightly.

"So, how did you know about the wedding?"

"How do you think? Seth called me specially and asked me to come. Obviously I said yes. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go and see everyone else. I think I see Matt and Jeff Hardy over there. Matt and Jeff fucking Hardy! Get your asses over here!" he said before leaving, making me chuckle.

Sami left and Dean smiled before giving me a hug.

"Thank you so much Seth. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing this for me." he said before giving me a kiss.

"I just wanted to make you happy. I know not having your best friend present wouldn't feel right. I wouldn't be able to imagine not having Roman at the wedding. Sami's a little...how do I put this....loud and he has a very unique vocabulary."

"He's like that. We have a special relationship. I did feel like the wedding would't feel complete without him. Thank you so much Seth."

"Stop thanking me." I smiled.

"I have to. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." he said before giving me one more kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

On The Plane

"Dean, I'm really nervous." I whispered to him as we put the twins' car seats on the seats next to us.

"It's okay Seth. I'm right here. Nothing will happen to you. I promise." Dean said, squeezing my hand, making me nod.

I looked around at everyone on the plane. Majority of the passengers on the plane were all our wedding guests.

Dean and I sat down and I could feel my heart pounding as I squeezed Dean's hand tighter.

"I'm right here Seth. I'll protect you." Dean said before kissing my cheek, making me smile.