Chapter 31: Boyfriend. Fiance. Husband.

A/N: OMG!!! 4K reads already. Thank you all so much. I wanna give a huge shout out to UndisputedPowerhouseUndisputedLunaticilikeambrollins, phenomanal1girlKingSlayerwweelizabethe6, genevabarronambrosesyardthatwrestlingchickJackieWwerollinslover122WomensEvolutionmisswwefangirl2016 and TheLegitEmpire. Thank you all so much for reading, commenting and voting on all my chapters. They all mean the absolute world to me so thank you!! xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~

Five Minutes Later.....

Roman's POV:

The ambulance finally arrived and Seth was put onto a stretcher before being loaded into the back. Everyone from the party was watching.

"Roman, what's going on?" Miz asked me, standing next to Cesaro.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I said.

"Just tell us. We're Seth's friends too." Cesaro said.

"No you're not." I growled at Cesaro.

He backed up slightly. "But what happened?"

"He just had...too much to drink."

They both looked at each other, making me grow suspicious.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"We....we were trying to convince him to have a drink." Miz said.

"He kept denying but I told him to...drink some so he did." Cesaro said.

I felt my blood boiling as I grabbed onto both of their collars.

"Do you have any fucking idea what you've done?!" I yelled.

"Roman, we have to go." Sasha said.

"This is not over." I said to them both.

I let go of them and climbed into the back of the ambulance with Sasha. Whilst the ambulance was driving, I decided to call Mr Ambrose.

"Hello."

"Mr Ambrose. It's me, Roman."

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"No, Seth is on his way to the hospital."

"What?!!? What the hell happened to my Seth?!"

"He...he had four bottles of alcohol." I said, trying to hold back my tears.

"......I.....I'm on my way."

I put my phone away and sighed.

"Seth, please wake up." Sasha sobbed, holding his hand.

I pulled her into a hug as she cried on my chest.

"I can't lose him Roman. I just can't."

"I can't either. I can't lose my best friend."

~~~~~~~~~~

At The Hospital

Sasha and I were told to wait in the waiting room whilst the doctors checked Seth. I called AJ, Finn, Daniel and Randy and they all said they were on their way. 

"Roman...what happened to Seth?" I heard. It was Mr Ambrose.

"We don't know yet. The doctors are still checking on him." I said as I saw the rest of my friends approach us.

After a few minutes, the doctor came out.

"Doctor, is he okay? Please say he's okay." Mr Ambrose said.

"Well, he took in a dangerous amount of alcohol. Another bottle and he could be dead." the doctor said, making my breathing hitch. I didn't even wanna think about if that happened.

I looked at Mr Ambrose who looked absolutely heartbroken. I couldn't imagine the amount of pain he must be going through.

"He lost almost all of his salts and his liver couldn't handle the amount of alcohol and started failing. He's fallen into a coma now so his body can fully recover. He needs more salt in his body and his liver needs to heal fully. But this is a long process and there could be a chance that he doesn't wake up." the doctor said.

"Can we see him?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah but a few people at a time." he said before walking away.

Dean, Sasha and I walked in first. Dean and Sasha immediately burst into tears and even I couldn't control my tears this time. This was all my fault. I should have taken care of Seth, even if we were fighting. 

Dean's POV: 

I felt my heart shatter when I saw Seth on that hospital bed. I wished I was there to help him. I wished I didn't cause Seth all this pain. I wished it was me on that hospital bed and not Seth. I saw something shiny around Seth's neck and realized it was the chain I gave him. I smiled as little sobs escaped my lips. I held onto his fragile hand, sobbing quietly to myself.

"I'm so sorry Seth." I whispered. 

I leant down and planted a small kiss on his cheek. A tear fell down my face as I moved a few of his stray hairs from his face.

"I love you so so much Seth. One day, I'm gonna get you back. I'll make you my boyfriend. I'll make you my fiance. I'll make you my husband. I promise you."