Chapter 72: Cesaro 2.0

Two Days Later.....

Seth's POV:

"So, what's the plan for today?" Dean asked, hugging me from behind as I cooked breakfast.

"Well, I'm gonna go suit shopping today with Maryse and Sasha. AJ was gonna come but she's busy today. You're going with Roman, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Punk is coming too." Dean said. "I don't wanna wear a suit."

"Well, you have to. It's our wedding." I said, turning around.

"But it's so uncomfortable. I didn't even wear a suit to my graduation."

"Please Dean, for me." I pouted.

"Okay, just for you." Dean sighed, making me smile.

"So, which twin are you taking because I can't take them both." I said.

"I'll take Colb. You take Luna." Dean said, making me nod.

~~~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later.....

"Hey Maryse." I said as I saw her standing outside the store.

"Hi Seth. Thanks for inviting me." she smiled, giving me a hug.

"No problem. I could use all the help I could get." I chuckled. "By the way, this is my cousin Sasha. She's engaged to my best friend."

"Nice to meet you." Maryse said.

"You too." Sasha smiled.

"And who is this little cutie?" Maryse cooed at Luna.

"This is Luna, my daughter." I said.

"No way, she's adorable." she squealed. "Her eyes are beautiful too."

"She gets them after her father but Colby gets them after Seth." Sasha said.

"Colby?" Maryse said, confused.

"He's my son. I had twins."

"No way. Double the cuteness." she said, making Sasha and I laugh. "Where is he?"

"He's with Dean, my fiance. They went suit shopping too."

"Speaking of suit shopping, let's actually go inside." Sasha said.

"That would be a good idea." I chuckled as we all walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

20 Minutes Later.....

"So, what do you think?" I said, showing them about the 15th suit I had tried on.

"I think this is the one." Maryse said, making Sasha agree.

"Yeah, have a look in the mirror." Sasha said.

I had a look and I had to admit. I looked really good. (Suit Number 1)

"Yep, this is the one." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile.....

Dean's POV:

"You know, I'm not really that into suits and stuff." I said to Roman and Punk as the salesman went to pick a suit for me to try on.

"Well, it's your wedding Dean. You have to dress nice." Roman said, playing with Colby's hand who was sitting on my lap.

"Yeah and think about it. Seth would be really happy to see you dressed up nice for him on your special day." Punk said.

"Well, I did say I'd wear a suit only for him." I said.