Chapter 46: Let Me Love You

Question: If Seth and Dean were to ever have a baby, would it be a boy or girl?

~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day.....

Seth's POV:

Those butterflies. I got those same butterflies every time I thought about Chad. But why? I told myself I'm not gonna be in another relationship. So why is my brain telling me something else?

I ignored all these thoughts and went downstairs. None of us had any class today as it was the weekend. We all decided just to chill out at home.

"I used to believe, we were burnin' on the edge of somethin' beautiful, somethin' beautiful, selling a dream, smoke and mirrors keep us waitin' on a miracle, on a miracle." I heard Sasha sing, making me chuckle as I went downstairs. 

"Say, go through the darkest of days, heaven's a heartbreak away, never let you go, never let me down, oh, it's been a hell of a ride, driving the edge of a knife, never let you go, never let me down." Roman sang with Sasha. 

So I thought, what the heck?

"Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah, I won't give up, nah-nah-nah, let me love you, let me love you, I won't give up, nah-nah-nah, let me love you, let me love you." I sang with them before we all burst out laughing.

"Oh my god. None of us can sing for our lives." Roman laughed. 

Roman's phone buzzed, making him look and frown.

"Who is it?" Sasha asked.

"Um...no-one." he said, making me look at him weirdly.

"Okay, I'm gonna make lunch. You gonna help me Seth?" Sasha asked as I saw Roman head upstairs.

"Yeah, just a second. I'll be right back." I said, quickly running upstairs after Roman.

"Roman?" I called out, stopping him.

"Yeah?"

"Who was it?"

"Umm...it's..no-one." he said, scratching the back of his head. He always does that when he's lying.

"Roman, I swear to god. If you're cheating on my cousin-"

"No! I'm not. I swear on my life. I would never do that. I really love Sasha."

"What's going on then?" I asked, making him sigh.

"Okay, I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone." he said, making me nod.

"I won't."

"Okay. On my first day of college, I met a few guys and it was great. I also met a few girls and I considered them as friends after a while. Then, one of them said they had feelings for me and asked me out and I said no and told her about Sasha. Unfortunately I gave her my number before she asked me out and now she won't stop texting me."

"Why don't you just block her then?"

"You think I didn't try? Of course I blocked her but she forced me to unblock her. Now she keeps texting me and saying she'll find Sasha and tell her I cheated on her which I haven't done." 

I sighed to myself. It was like Roman was in my situation a year ago. Dean thought I cheated and that ruined us because I couldn't explain. I couldn't let that happen to him too. Sasha and Roman were so happy together. I couldn't let a misunderstanding like that ruin them like it did to Dean and I.

"Roman, you need to tell Sasha. Just tell her what's going on. I know she'll understand. And if this girl does approach her and tell her you cheated, at least Sasha will know that she's lying."

"You're right. Thanks Seth."

"Anything for you both. I don't want your guys' relationship to end up like mine. I know how much you guys love each other."

"That really means a lot. Thanks for being such a good brother." Roman smiled.

"I'm only doing what you've done. You helped me through tough times and I'm doing the same. I always got your back."

"Thanks. I'll go and tell her." Roman said before heading back down and calling Sasha's name.

I smiled in content but that smile soon faded. Every second that ticked by meant I was a second closer to seeing Dean after over a year.

Half of me was excited. I would see his sparkly blue eyes, shaggy blond hair and amazing smile. The other half of me, however, was nervous. I knew for a fact I wouldn't be able to control my emotions when I finally come face to face with him. 

I was just a huge bundle of nerves.