Chapter 1: Why???

Seth's POV:

I sighed as I looked at my timetable. I got English, which means that I got Mr Ambrose. I really hate him. He's always embarrassing me in front of the class. And worse of all, my seat is right at the front of the classroom, next to his desk.

"Come on Seth, we got English." said my best friend Roman. We're both in the same English class by the way.

"Yeah, okay." I said, walking with Roman.

~~~~~~~~~~

Roman and I made it to English just as the bell rang. I sighed as I sat down at my desk, taking my books out.

"Ah, Mr Rollins. So glad you and your two-toned hair could make it." Mr Ambrose said.

I glared at him whilst the class laughed.

"Anyways, let's get on with the lesson." Mr Ambrose said.

He turned around and started to write stuff on the board. He was wearing his usual biker boots with his leather jacket and wife beater underneath. All of the girls think he's hot and they all have a crush on him but I really don't see it. I didn't bother taking any notes. I just scribbled random stuff on a bit of paper until it was the end of the lesson.

As soon as the bell rang, I quickly packed my stuff into my backpack and rushed out of the classroom with Roman before Mr Ambrose could stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, why is Mr Ambrose always targeting you? Did you do something to piss him off or something?" Roman asked as we walked home.

"I didn't do anything. He just randomly started to annoy me and it turned into a regular thing." I said.

"That's a bit harsh." Roman said.

"I don't understand what his problem is. He's such a fucking pain." I said.

"Imagine it if was because he was in love with you." Roman said laughing.

"When pigs fly." I said. "I'd never fall for a guy like him. I've dated guys and girls who were so much better than him."

Roman and all my friends knew that I was bi and they didn't have a problem with it at all. I'm glad that they accepted it.

"Isn't he meant to be so much older than any of us? He is a teacher." I said.

"Apparently not. I heard he's only 21." Roman said.

"Only four years older than us." I said. "We're only 17."

"You know, you guys would make a cute couple." Roman said.

"Yeah, but that will never happen." I said.

I made it to my house and got my keys out. I said bye to Roman and unlocked the door, walking inside. I lived by myself. My parents died about 11 months ago. My 18th birthday is coming up so technically, I can live by myself.

I'm very fortunate to have an auntie and uncle who really love me and send over some money every month to pay for rent and food and basically anything that I needed. They wanted me to stay with them but they lived on the other side of the country and I couldn't leave school or my friends. They're really rich, so sending money wasn't a problem. Roman always offered for me to stay at his house but I always said no. I didn't want to be a burden on his parents.

I put my bag upstairs before coming back down and having a little snack. I had a huge art project that was due in the morning and I still hadn't started it. I went up to my room and got a huge piece of A3 paper out. The project was to draw something or someone that was close to your heart.