Chapter 35: His Identity Revealed

The Next Morning.....

Dean's POV:

I woke up and yawned. I looked to my side and saw Seth sleeping peacefully with his head on my chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me, making me smile. I stroked his hair before giving his cute little head a kiss. Suddenly, my phone started ringing, blaring out loud, making me jump and quickly grab it. Seth started moving a little bit due to the noise.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Go back to sleep." I soothed, stroking his head, making him fall asleep again. Then I answered my phone.

"Hello? What do you want?" I grumbled.

"Dean, it's me. Vince."

Shit! Why did I not check the caller I.D?!

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry. I just woke up."

"It's okay. I just had to let you know that we need you back in school today."

"Oh...that's okay. I'll be there." I said before hanging up.

"Where are you going?" I heard. It was Seth.

"Oh, morning."

"Morning." he said, giving me a kiss. "Where are you going?"

"The principal called. He needs me back at school."

"Do you have to go?"

"Unfortunately. I hate leaving you here but you need to rest and I need to work if I'm gonna get paid."

"Why don't I just get a job? I should help out somehow."

"No, don't get a job. I'm here to take care of our financial issues. You focus on your studies."

"Are you sure Dean?"

"Yeah I'm sure." I said, kissing his head. "So, were you okay yesterday?"

"I was more than okay Dean. That was one of the best experiences ever." Seth smiled. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me. Um...I don't mean to trigger anything but....do you remember the guy who..raped you? Like his face or anything like that?"

"Umm...not really. I was super drunk. I don't remember his face at all but his voice was..really familiar. I don't know if it's my mind messing with me but I felt like I knew the voice but I don't know who it was."

"Oh, okay. Right, I need to take a shower."

"Can I join?" Seth asked, giving me that cute innocent smile I just couldn't say no to.

"Come on then." I smiled as we both got up and made our way to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later.....

"I don't wanna leave you here alone." I said as I put my leather jacket on.

"It's okay Dean. I can look after myself."

"Are you sure? What if something happens?"

"Dean, nothing will happen. Stop stressing."

"Okay." I sighed. "I'm still gonna call you every half hour."

"Whatever makes you happy." Seth chuckled.

"Okay, I gotta get going now before I get late."

"Okay, bye." Seth said, giving me a big kiss.

"Bye."