Chapter 62: No More Mr Nice Guy

The Next Day.....

Seth's POV:

When we got home from the hospital, I took Luna's car seat and went upstairs whilst Dean brought Colby's.

"Um...I need to talk to you Seth." Dean said. 

"I don't want to, Dean." I sighed. "I don't wanna be near you. You can sleep on the sofa but I don't want anything to do with you right now."

"Seth...please just hear me out." Dean whispered.

"I'm sorry Dean." I said. "I gotta go and get milk for the twins."

I sighed and walked out of our bedroom, heading downstairs with tears in my eyes. I hated fighting with Dean like this but I was tired of people always running over and and taking advantage of me. I couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't going to be Mr Nice Guy anymore.

When I got downstairs, I grabbed two baby bottles and made the twins' milk. I went back upstairs and grabbed Luna since Colby was still asleep and started feeding her.

"Seth...I just need a minute to explain." Dean said.

"Dean, I already told you. I don't wanna talk to you." I said.

"Seth-"

"Dean no!" I said, making him look at me shocked. "Just go away."

Dean sighed before walking out. I looked at Luna who was staring at me.

"I'm sorry Luna." I sighed. "I don't like fighting with your daddy. But what else can I do? I have to be like this. I can't keep letting people do whatever they want to me anymore."

Luna put her hand on mine that was holding her bottle, making me smile.

"Aww, I love you too." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

After feeding Luna and putting her to sleep, I pulled Colby out of his crib and started to feed him. There was a knock on the door, making me look up.

"It's open." I said.

The door opened and Roman walked in.

"Hey, how are the twins?" he asked.

"They're okay. I'm just feeding Colby and Luna's fast asleep." I said.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked, sitting down on the bed in front of me.

"Yeah." I said.

"He's adorable." Roman said, stroking Colby's hair.

"He is." I smiled. "You wanna feed him?"

"Really?" he asked, looking excited. Roman always loved kids and always liked to be around them.

"Yeah, here." I said. 

I took the bottle out of Colby's mouth and quickly set it down. Colby started tearing up as I passed him to Roman as he was still hungry. Once Roman took hold of Colby, he grabbed the bottle and put it back in his mouth, making Colby stop crying and drink his milk again.

"You'd be a good dad one day." I said.

"You really think so?" he asked, still looking at Colby. 

"Yeah." I said. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh yeah." Roman said. "Is there something wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, kinda confused.

"You and Dean haven't been yourselves lately." he said, making my eyes widen.

"We have." I said, looking down.

"No you haven't." Roman said. "You guys were always so affectionate with each other. You were both stuck together like glue. When you guys found out you were gonna have kids, I saw the happiness in you both. But yesterday, when Sasha and I arrived at the hospital, I knew something was wrong between you both. I saw Dean look at you and you looking away. Is everything okay between you both?"

I looked down at my engagement ring, playing around with it. "To be honest Roman, I don't know."

"What happened?" he asked.

"Let's just say, there are a few problems between us and they haven't been fixed yet."

"Okay but if you ever need to talk, you know I'm here."

"Thanks Roman. I really appreciate it."

"It's nothing. You're not alone. And if you need help with the twins, Sasha and I will be more than happy to help."

"Thanks. It's gonna be a difficult first few months. I'm just preparing myself for the sleepless nights." I said, making him laugh.

"Good luck with that." 

We both looked to see Colby was fast asleep and his bottle was empty. Roman took the bottle out of his mouth and put Colby in his crib.

~~~~~~~~~~

2am

"WAAAHHHH!!" I heard, making me groan as I woke up.

I got out of bed and looked to see both Colby and Luna awake and crying. I took them both out of their cribs, trying to calm them down but it wouldn't work. I put them back in their crib and quickly went downstairs to get their milk. I saw Dean asleep on the couch and sighed. I went to the kitchen to make their milk. When I came out, Dean wasn't on the couch anymore. I shrugged it off and went upstairs but found it odd when I couldn't hear crying.

I went into my room and Dean holding Colby as he slept in his arms. When I walked in, Dean looked up and saw me.

"I....I just tried to stop them from crying." he said. "I can go if you want."

"No, they're your kids too. It's...fine." I said. "Colby's probably hungry. Here."

I passed his bottle to Dean for him to feed him whilst I got Luna out of her crib and fed her. It was a pretty awkward silence until I broke it.

"Do you...like that girl?" I asked, making him look at me.

"What?"

"Do you like that girl that you were...kissing?" I asked.

"No, I don't Seth. I love you and only you." he said, making me nod.

I didn't know whether to believe him or not so I didn't say anything. After feeding the twins, Dean and I quickly changed their diapers before putting them back in their cribs.

"Thanks." I said.

"Don't thank me. I have the same responsibility towards them like you."

Then Dean left. I quickly tucked Colby and Luna in before getting into bed and falling asleep.