Chapter 58: The End?

A/N: Please don't kill me for what happens! I'm sorry!!

~~~~~~~~~~

The Hospital

Dean's POV:

"Come on! Does it really take so long to tell me that they're okay?!" I yelled.

"Dean, calm down. Seth will be fine." Roman said.

"No, he won't." I mumbled. "Did you see how much pain he was in?"

"Yeah but Seth is a really strong guy. He's been through a lot. He's basically been raped twice and was put into hospital for too much alcohol and he still made it out fine." Roman said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"But...for how long? How long can he keep it up? How long should he keep suffering?" I said, a tear running down my face.

"Honestly, I don't know." Roman whispered.

I looked at Sasha and saw her sitting on the floor in the corner, her face in her knees as she hugged them. I went over and sat down next to her.

"Sash?" I said, making her look up to see her with tears running down her face.

"I....I'm so sorry Dean." she cried.

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"I moved and Mandy jumped on him. I shouldn't have moved. I'm so sorry." 

"No, none of this is your fault." I said, pulling her into a hug as she cried. "If anything, it's Mandy's for turning up in the first place."

"You....you seem so strong about this." she said, wiping her tears.

"Well, I gotta stay strong for Seth. If I fall apart, I can't help him."

"I'm glad Seth has you as his life partner." she said, smiling slightly.

"I'm even more glad to have him." I said.

"Is anyone here for Seth Rollins?" we heard. It was the doctor.

"Yeah?" I said as Roman, Sasha and I rushed over to him. "How is he? Please tell me he's okay? How are our babies?"

"I'm....I'm really sorry Mr Ambrose but....." he trailed off.

"But? But what?? Tell me, but what?!" I said, panicking as my heart rate sped up rapidly.

"Seth and the babies....didn't make it." he said, making my heart crumble away.

Sasha immediately burst into tears making Roman go over and hug her as he cried a little too. 

"Dean, are you okay?" Roman asked me, his voice cracking slightly.

I looked down at my engagement ring that was on my hand as memories started flowing through my mind.

~~~

"Seth, you made it. I thought you got lost even though you've been coming to this class since the start of the year." I said.

"Whatever."

~~~

"Do you wanna watch TV with me?" I asked.

"Yes!" he said a little too quickly, making him clear his throat, making me chuckle under my breath. "I mean...yeah. I'll just go and change first."

~~~

"I love it when you're all mysterious. It really turns me on, you know." I smirked.