Chapter 42: Falling Apart

AN: OMG! This picture makes me wanna squeeze the life out of him. He's so freaking cute!

Question: Are you team Raw or team Smackdown Live?

I'm team Raw all the way because they have all three of my babies!

~~~~~~~~~~

Seth's POV:

I could feel my heart beat out of my chest as I approached the house. What was I going to do? I opened the door and saw Dean in the kitchen, making dinner.

"Seth, where were you?" Dean asked, walking towards me, making me walk back.

I felt dirty. I didn't wanna be near Dean after just sleeping with Cesaro. Just the thought of it made me sick. Literally.

I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I could hear Dean run after me, rubbing my back as I carried on throwing up. When I was done, I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth.

"Are you okay Babe?" Dean asked me.

"Y-yeah. I...I gotta s-shower." I stuttered.

"Um...yeah, okay. Dinner will be cooked when you're done."

I nodded and Dean left the bathroom. I grabbed some fresh clothes and went back into the bathroom, getting into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

10 Minutes Later.....

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Dean putting our dinner on the plates. I felt so guilty. I didn't know how I was gonna tell him. But I had to. It's the right thing to do. I would want to know if Dean ever did something like that.

"Seth, come on. Dinner's ready." Dean smiled.

I nodded and headed to the dining table. We sat down and started eating.

"Seth, what's wrong? You've barely said a word to me." Dean said.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"But-.....wait, what's that?" he asked, pointing at me.

Confused, I looked to where he was pointing at and saw a love bite at the bottom of my neck, making my eyes widen.

"Wait, this is not what it looks like at all." I said, panicking slightly.

"Really? Can you explain what that is then? Because that wasn't there yesterday. Or this morning." Dean said. I could tell he was trying not to lose his cool.

"Dean, just....just hear me out."

"It was Cesaro, wasn't it? That's why you were so eager to help him, right? You wanted to fuck him!"

"Dean!" I yelled. "That's not what happened!"

"Then what happened? You told me you would leave me for him. You got the opportunity so you went for it."

"No, Dean, just listen to me." I said as he got up and went to the living room, making me follow him.

"I kept telling you not to go and see him but you still did. You know, I was wondering why you were gone for so damn long!"

"Dean, please." I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Just let me explain."

"Explain what Seth?! You basically showed me the proof that you fucked him." he said, his voice cracking slightly. "You know, since this whole Cesaro thing, our entire relationship has fallen apart. You were barely talking to me. We were getting into arguments because of him. It all shows you want to be with him and not me."

"No Dean. I don't want to be with him." I whispered, tears streaming down my face. "I...I love you Dean."

"I highly doubt that now." he said, looking down. "You know what? This....it's just not working out."

"No...Dean. Please. I love you so much. Don't leave me like this." I cried.

"This relationship was falling apart anyways. This incident is the last straw. Just....get out."

"No Dean. Please let me explain."

"Get out Seth. I don't wanna see you and your cheating ass."

Dean went upstairs as I collapsed on the floor in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know this is quite a short chapter. Would you like the next chapter today?