Chapter 27: Happy 18th Birthday!

A/N: MAKE SURE TO READ THE NOTE AT THE END FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day.....

Seth's POV:

Today was supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life. It was my 18th birthday. For most people, they have their families, friends and significant others celebrating with them but for me, I have no one. I have no one to even say happy birthday to me but I knew no one would. It's not like I deserve it anyways. I lost Dean and I lost Roman. I also lost AJ, Finn, Randy and Daniel. I got into huge arguments with them after school too.

I grabbed all my stuff yesterday from Roman's house and went to sleep in my car. I had no where else to go. Today, I bought my parent's house since I'm now legally an adult. Sasha also grabbed her things and decided to stay with me. She was the only one I didn't push away. I pushed away all my friends and Dean but I couldn't do that to Sasha. She's been with me all my life. I felt like she was the only one who understood how I felt since she's been through it herself.

I still had school today so I packed my stuff. Sasha also enrolled herself into my school for the two months that she's here. She put herself in all my classes. Since I wouldn't be walking with Roman anymore, I walked with Sasha to school. Sasha and I both then separated to go to our lockers. When I got to mine, I found a little sticky note on it.

Happy birthday Seth. I know we're not talking but it would be rude not to wish you so...happy 18th birthday.

- Roman

I smiled to myself. I didn't think Roman would want to even see me since our argument. I pulled the note off my locker and kept it in my pocket. I grabbed all the books I needed before heading to my first lesson with Sasha.

~~~~~~~~~~

English

"By the way, I have your present waiting for you at home." Sasha smirked as we approached English.

"It better be good." I chuckled.

"Trust me...it is." she smiled.

We both walked into the classroom and both sat down near the back. I saw Roman look at me and then look away after. I wasn't afraid to admit that I missed Roman. I missed my best friend. We had never gotten into an argument before. This was all very new to me.

Dean walked in with a pile of our English books. He started handing them out and when he passed me mine, our hands touched and I felt that same jolt of electricity like the first time we kissed. We stared at each other for a brief second before he walked away. I opened my book up and was surprised at what I saw. A note.

Happy birthday Seth. I can't believe you're 18 already. I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to upset you at all. I got you a present. It's in your locker. I put it in there during one of your lessons. I still remembered the combination when you told me. I hope you like it. I thought it would be the perfect gift for you. I hope you have a really great day. 

And Seth....I love you too ♥

- Dean

I felt my eyes tear up. Dean loved me?? I looked up at him and saw him quickly look away. I took the note out my book and kept it in my pocket before getting some work done.

~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway Through The Lesson.....

Whilst I was writing in my book, I noticed Finn dump a bunch of pieces of paper on my desk. Confused, I opened them all up to see happy birthday notes from Finn, Randy, AJ and Daniel. I felt myself tear up again so I quickly wiped them away and kept the notes in my bag. I looked at all my friends who were doing their work. I sighed and continued doing my work.

~~~~~~~~~~

End Of The Lesson

When the lesson ended, I packed my stuff away and was about to walk out with Sasha when I heard....

"Seth, can I talk to you?" 

I froze in place. My heart was beating faster than ever. The whole class left and I approached Dean's desk.

"What?" I asked.

"Um...did you get my note?"

"Yeah and?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"I just...did you read it?"

"Nah. I got it but didn't read it? Of course I did. Why even ask that?" I asked, trying to act pissed but inside, I was crying my heart out.

"Well....I wrote something down at the end."

What? That you love me?? Oh Dean, I love you too!! I love you so so so much!! I want you back!! I want to be yours again!! I love you so freaking much!!

"Yeah, whatever." I sighed.

Yeah I don't mean that. Of course I care that you said that. Man, what I would do to make you fuck me right here and right now.

"What do you mean..whatever?" Dean asked.

"I don't care Dean. None of it even matters. It makes no sense telling me all that if we're not even together. There's no point in it." I said, whispering the last part.

"Then...how about I make it matter." Dean said, grabbing one of my hands, making my stomach explode and my eyes widen. "I'm so sorry about what I said to you Seth. I didn't mean it at all. I was just really mad. I miss you so much Seth. Everything has changed since I let you go. Breaking up with you was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. I...I love so much Seth. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I know you've become bitter because of me. I know the pain I caused is affecting so many things in your life and I'm so sorry for that but Seth...I need you in my life again."

"Dean....I....."

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Haha!! Cliffhanger! I'm a bitch, I know. Thank you guys for 3K reads. For that, there will be a Q & A in the next chapter. 

You will be able to ask questions to:

  ♥ Seth Rollins

  ♥ Dean Ambrose

  ♥ Sasha Banks

  ♥ Roman Reigns

  ♥ Cesaro

  ♥ AJ Styles

  ♥ Finn Balor

  ♥ Randy Orton

  ♥ Daniel Bryan

Make sure to leave your questions next to their names so I know who the questions are for. The questions could be anything you want. It could ask what their favorite food is. Anything at all. You can ask as many questions as you like to whoever you like.