Chapter 44: Lost and Found

Meanwhile In Iowa

Dean's POV:

I smirked to myself as I put my phone away.

"Dean, are you coming?" I heard my date, Zack Rydar say.

"Yeah Se-" I paused. Zack looked at me weirdly.

"What?" he asked.

"I meant yeah, one sec." I lied.

"Oh okay. Come on." he smiled, taking my hand.

I felt like taking my hand out but that would just seem rude. It wasn't Seth's hand. It was like Seth's hand was the one that molded perfectly with mine. Only Seth's hand belonged with mine. No-one else.

I sighed as we entered a restaurant. Seth and I never got to go on a date because we couldn't be spotted together. I wish I was able to take him out. 

"Dean, what is with you?" Zack said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Umm...nothing." I said.

"You seem to be zoning out a lot. What's the problem?"

"It's nothing really."

"Dean, please tell me. Is...there someone else?"

"I'm...I'm really sorry Zack."

"It's fine. If you like someone else, you should be with them. Tell them how you feel."

"I can't. We ended things over a year ago."

"What happened?"

I told him everything. Seth being my student. Seth coming to live with me and then all that Cesaro shit.

"Wow, do you still have feelings for him?" Zack asked.

"I do. But he's moved away now. He's at college and he's probably already with someone new. I shouldn't still be obsessing over him but I can't help but think about him and his adorable smile, beautiful chocolate eyes and angelic laugh. He was everything I needed but...he ruined it all." I whispered. "He wanted to leave me so I let him go first."

"Did you listen to his side of the story?" 

"I didn't need to. Everything was already clear. He cheated on me." I said. "Anyways, I know I need to get over him. And I will. I just need time Zack. Please."

He sighed before nodding. Zack was what I needed to get over Seth once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day.....

Seth's POV:

I shot out of bed when I felt ice cold water all over me.

"GOOD MORNING SETH!!" Roman and Sasha yelled with a big bucket in their hands.

"What the fuck guys?!" I exclaimed, jumping out my bed. "What was that for?"

"You weren't getting up. You got 30 minutes until your first lecture." Roman said.

I looked at the time. 9am.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I yelled, grabbing my clothes that AJ got out for me yesterday.

"You are not a morning person, are you?" Sasha chuckled.

"No Cookie. I'm not." I said before locking the bathroom door and taking my cold, wet clothes off, throwing them in the laundry.

~~~~~~~~~~