Chapter 100: He Was My Teacher and I Was His Student

A/N: Last chapter guys. I'm already emotional!

~~~~~~~~~~

3 Years Later.....

Seth's POV:

"Good morning sleepy head." I heard as I felt someone shake me whilst I was trying to sleep.

"Dean, let me sleep." I groaned.

"Come on Babe. I have so much planned for today. You didn't forget what day it is, did you?"

"Of course not." I said before properly waking up and sitting in bed. "How could I forget this day that happened exactly 20 years ago?"

"Yep, marrying you was the greatest day of my life. I can't believe it's been 20 years." Dean said. "We're so old."

"Don't remind me." I groaned.

"Anyways, I have a great day planned out. First up, I made you breakfast." Dean smiled.

I looked to see Dean had a tray with a plate filled with breakfast.

"Aww, thanks babe." I said, giving him a kiss.

We both ate breakfast together until our kids came into our room. Colby and Luna were 20 now. Little Tyler was only 3 years old. Colby and Luna had moved out. I only allowed them to move out if they promised they would live on the same street as us. I would miss them if they weren't with me. Luna was living with Derek and Colby was living by himself. He said he didn't mind though. He liked the peace and quiet. Luna had also become a huge pop star just like she wanted and Colby was in developmental to wrestle.

"Happy anniversary!!" they both said.

"Happy anversy." Tyler said incorrectly but it was still adorable.

"Aww, thanks guys." I said, giving them all a hug.

"Wow, you've been with this man for twenty years." Luna said to me.

"How am I still alive?" I chuckled, making everyone laugh.

"So, what are you doing today?" Colby asked.

"That is a surprise for Seth."

"And I can't wait." I said, smiling at him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Colby's POV:

Whilst my parents were out of the house enjoying their special day, Luna and I stayed home with Tyler. We were calling everyone for later on. 

"So, what presents did you get?" Luna asked.

"I got them a very special present, one that will surely make Dad emotional." I said, making her laugh. "What about you?"

"I also got a very special present." Luna smirked. 

"Oh really?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well then, may the best present win." I said.

"You're on."

"What about you Tyler?" I asked.

"What did you make?" Luna asked.

"I made card for daddy." he said, showing us his card with a bunch of scribbles.

"Aww, I think Tyler may have won the prize for best present." Luna pouted.

"Yay!" Tyler cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Seth's POV:

Dean had taken me to one of my favorite places ever. He knew how much I loved the laser light shows. It all brought back memories to the day he proposed to me.