Chapter 23: No Trust?

The Next Day.....

Seth's POV:

"Hey, Rollins!!" I heard. I turned around and saw Miz.

"Hey Miz." I said.

"Hey, I'm having a party on Saturday at my house. You and the guys better be there." he smirked.

"Please, it's not a party without me." I laughed.

"I'll see you guys on Saturday." he said before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~

English

"Okay class, we are starting a new topic for this semester." Dean said to everyone. "We will be studying a new Shakespeare play. We will be studying Macbeth and you guys will have a project to complete."

The whole class groaned as I chuckled under my breath.

"I have put everyone in pairs. And it will be boy and girl."

The class groaned even louder.

"I swear if I get stuck with Layla, I'm gonna be so fucking pissed." Roman whispered to me.

"Okay, first off, AJ Styles and Alexa Bliss, Neville and Charlotte, Finn Balor and Bayley, Roman Reigns and Nikki Bella, Randy Orton and Carmella, Daniel Bryan and Naomi, Seth Rollins and Brie Bella, Cesaro and Paige, Kevin Owens and Renee Young, Miz and Becky Lynch, Sami Zayn and Layla and Sheamus and Lana."

I smirked to myself. I knew my friends would be very happy with their partners. I didn't know about Roman though. He'd probably be okay with it. 

"Okay, I want you guys to get into your partners and discuss what you will do for your project." Dean said. 

I looked around and saw Brie sitting at her desk next to Nikki so I went over.

"Hey Brie." I smiled.

"Hi, come sit." she smiled back, patting the seat next to her.

Nikki got up and smiled at me before heading to Roman.

"So, what should be do for our project?" Brie asked.

I saw her glance at Daniel and Naomi, making me smirk.

"Don't worry about Bryan. He's not gonna do any funny business." I chuckled. "If he does, I will personally beat his ass up."

"Thanks Seth." she chuckled.

"So, as far as I know Macbeth, there is some sort of theme of guilt." I said.

"We should make a painting to illustrate it. All the different scenes where guilt is shown."

"Wow, that's a great idea." I said.

"I know. I'm just like that." she bragged, making us both laugh.

I looked over and saw Daniel looking at us both.

"It's okay Bryan. She's all yours." I said, making Brie chuckle and Bryan smile before getting back to his work.

I looked at Dean who was also looking at Brie and I. I smiled at him.

"I'm yours." I mouthed as I pointed from me to him.

I saw his cheeks turn a very light shade of pink before he nodded and starting checking on other students. It was so cute seeing Dean all jealous.

As I was about to turn back to my work, I caught Cesaro staring at me. His partner, Paige, was writing something down.