Chapter 37: He's Back

A/N: Did you guys see what happened on Raw? I was laughing at Jason Jordan the whole time. 

By the way...Wattpad was being a bitch to me yesterday and the end of my last chapter didn't get published. I added it in now so you can go and read it if you like. It's just more cute stuff and Roman and Sasha come to visit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Roman's POV:

When I got to Seth and Dean's room, my jaw dropped opened.

"What the fuck?!" I gasped.

"I know. That was my reaction too." Seth laughed.

"Let's sit on the couch." I said. 

"Why not the bed?"

"Just come here. I know exactly what you've been up to Mister." I said, making him look at me confused as we both sat down.

"So, what's up?" he asked.

"First off, was it good?" I smirked.

"What was good?"

"Stop playing dumb. I know you screwed Dean. I'm not sitting on that bed." I smirked, making him blush.

"Urrr....yeah." he said, his face going red.

"Now, you do know the dangers of sex and how to do it safely." I said, making him roll his eyes.

"Roman Reigns. I am not a baby. I know what I'm doing." he said, making me laugh.

"Okay, secondly, I heard about Cesaro and stuff." I said, making his face drop.

"Oh...yeah." he mumbled.

"I'm really sorry Seth."

"It's okay. You didn't know. We all didn't know." he said, looking down.

"Um...can I borrow your phone for a minute?"

"Sure."

He gave his phone and I went through his contacts, taking a specific number and putting it in my phone.

"What did you need?" Seth asked.

"Nothing. Anyways, just know that you don't need to be afraid." I said, making him smile slightly. 

"Thanks." he said.

"And, Cesaro will be going to jail soon."

"Oh." he said, looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"Um...nothing. Don't worry." he said. "Come on, let's join the others."

"Okay but first, can I use the bathroom?"

"Yeah, follow me."

We got up and Seth led me to the bathroom. When he left, I looked to make sure nobody was around before pulling my phone out and dialing that number.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE MY NUMBER?!?!?" I heard.

"Hey, it's me Roman. I got your number form Seth's phone."

"Oh, sorry Roman. I didn't know."

"It's cool. Listen, I need you and your cousin to come down to Iowa. Seth needs a favor."

"You know I would do anything for him. He's done a lot for me."

"I know he has. The thing is though...Seth can't know about this. He's too nice, too innocent. He can't know what I'm about to tell you."

"What is it though?"

"Someone raped Seth, an old friend of ours who isn't our friend anymore. Seth already knows that."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Just give me their fucking name! I'm gonna beat some shit into them."

"That's what we want. But Seth can't know what we're about to do. He doesn't like seeing anyone hurt and if he finds out, he'll try to stop us, no matter how much we hate the guy."

"Don't worry. Seth won't know a thing. My cousin and I will be there first thing tomorrow."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone away and went downstairs, seeing Seth, Dean, and Sasha sitting on the couch, having a conversation. I smiled when I saw Seth laugh. I wanted him to stay happy, no matter what.

"So, what did I miss?" I asked as they all smiled at me.

"Nothing much. Just talking about school." Sasha said, giving me a kiss.

"Sash, let's get some snacks." Seth said.

She nodded and they both went to the kitchen. I took the opportunity to tell Dean what's going on. He seemed to approve and for some reason, he seemed very calm about it, almost....too calm. I shrugged it off and we both talked a little.

~~~~~~~~~~

Seth's POV:

"So, you and Dean were about to do the dirty?" Sasha smirked, making me blush.

"No. We were messing around." I said as we grabbed some snacks.

"Yeah, you were messing around alright." Sasha smirked. "But...I heard about Cesaro. I'm so sorry Seth."

"It's okay. It was traumatic but...it's over now."

"It's great seeing you positive like this. Just remember, I'm always here for you, no matter what."

"Thanks Sasha. I really appreciate it."

She leant in and gave me a hug. 

"Come on, let's go see what the boys are doing." she said as I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's POV:

I didn't tell anyone but I was really looking forward to tomorrow. I couldn't wait to release everything inside me on Cesaro and no-one was gonna stop me.

He's back.

Jon Moxley is back.....

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN! Jon Moxely is coming!! 

Do any of you guys know who the mystery person on the phone is?