Chapter 5: Feelings???

Lunch....

Seth's POV:

My day was so weird today. First, I tell Mr Ambrose about my parents and then in all my lessons today, my exams were cancelled. I guess I should be kinda glad. I would have flopped all those tests. I couldn't even concentrate during any of my lessons. I just kept thinking about my parents. 

"Hey Seth, how was your day?" AJ asked as we sat down at our table in the cafeteria for lunch. 

"It was....weird. All my exams were suddenly cancelled today and I ended up telling Mr Ambrose why I'm so upset." I said. 

"Yeah, I don't think you know." AJ said. 

"Know what?" I asked. 

"Well, when Roman was going to the bathroom, he overheard Mr Ambrose telling Ms Stratus to postpone your exam because you wouldn't be able to concentrate." AJ said. 

"What??" I asked, confused. "Wait, that was at the beginning of the day. I didn't tell him until during English. How did he know?" 

"I don't know. We were all confused." AJ said. 

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~

I went over to Mr Ambrose's classroom and knocked on the door. I opened the door slightly and saw him by his desk. 

"Hi Seth, is there anything that I can do for you?" he asked, smiling.

"Um...."

I got lost looking at his smile. He had a cute smile. And those dimples. They are adorable.

"Um.....I.....ur....." I couldn't think of any words to come out of my mouth. 

"Is everything okay Seth? Is it about your parents or something?" Mr Ambrose asked. 

I didn't know what to say. Why am I feeling so nervous all of a sudden?

"Um.....nothing......I'm gonna go." I said, running out of the classroom.

I let out a huge breath I didn't even know I was holding. Why did I get so nervous? What's wrong with me?

~~~~~~~~~~

I went back to the cafeteria and saw all my friends at our table. 

"Hey Seth." said Roman and Daniel.

"Heard you went to talk to Mr Ambrose about your exams." said Cesaro. 

"Yeah." I said, sitting down. 

"So, what did he say?" asked Finn.

"He....didn't say anything." I muttered. 

"What do you mean?" asked AJ and Randy. 

"I was gonna ask.....but.....no words came out.....I don't know." I said. "I kinda froze."

"What??" everyone asked. 

"I thought you were gonna give him a piece of your mind." Roman said. 

"I thought so too but.....I didn't. I don't know why I didn't." I said. 

"You like him or something?" Cesaro asked. 

"What? No, I hate him." I said, shocked he would even ask that. 

"If you hated him, you wouldn't have told him about your parents." AJ said. 

"I....I do hate him. I just told him because.....well....he was there at the time and I kinda needed someone to talk to." I said. "I....I wasn't exactly in my senses."

"You should think about it Seth. You can't control who you gain feelings for. And most couples usually hate each other before they realize how they feel and start dating. Take me and Brie for example." Daniel said. "We hated each other but next thing you know, we're dating."

"I don't like him. I never will. And, he's a teacher. I can't date a teacher." I said. 

~~~~~~~~~~

After School.....

I went home and put my bag away. The boys treated me like they promised but I couldn't have any fun. I took my mom's locket out of my pocket and put it in a little box in my room. I thought about what Daniel said. I'm not gonna be one of those people who hate the person and then dates them. 

I hate Mr Ambrose and that will never change. I walked to the kitchen and made dinner. As I ate, the thought of Mr Ambrose never left my mind. Why would he postpone all of my exams? I thought he hated me? Wouldn't he be happy if I got a D? 

He's pestering me despite not being here. Why won't he leave my mind? Why couldn't I talk to him in the classroom? I don't like him. 

I will never like Mr Ambrose.....