48- You Aren't Useless

Hetalia x Reader

Chapter 48
You Aren't Useless

---PRUSSIA'S POINT OF VIEW---

I WAS GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER AND NAKED AND THEN THE DOOR OPENED AND I WAS NAKED AND _____ WAS STARRING AT ME AND NATURALLY I SCREAMED WHEN SHE SAW ME NAKED. THIS IS NOT HOW AWESOME PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO BE SEEN. I SCREAMED SO I MUST HAVR GOTTEN OTHER PEOPLES REACTIONS BECAUSE JAPAN AND CANADA RAN UPSTAIRS AND SAW ME NAKED TOO HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TODAY AT CANADA'S HOUSE?!?!

- _______'s POV -

"Holy shit." I saw his red eyes and he screamed like a girl. This got Japan and Canada's attention as they too ran upstairs behind me. They quickly turned and helped me walk away with them.

I slammed the door shut and leaned against it, trying to cool down.

"________, you're blushing." Canada stated, "YOU'RE RED TOO!" I shouted. I glared over at Japan, "Put. Your. Camera. Away. Now." His eyes widened as he stared at me, "Gomennesai (I'm sorry)."

I took a step forward as the bathroom door opened, "What the honest five meter hell was that for?" Prussia asked as he crossed his arms.

Wait. I remember this. He is wearing the outfit I first met him in. A casual black t-shirt with jeans and a red scarf. Soon he might be going to the past then. "It was an accident. I thought you were going to be Allen." I spoke. He raised a brow, "Who's Allen?" He asked.

"He's like another version of America, just with brown hair and red eyes and you know, evil." I explained. He squinted then smirked, "Okay! Then it's official! I'll beat the hell outta this guy!" He said proudly.

"No, no, it's not that easy. He's deadly and we have to you know... Kill him." I spoke. He shrugged, "Fine then, is he in this house?" I shook my head, "If he is, he's not here right now. He's probably going to come here later."

"Okay, then, let's find him." Prussia said.

I sighed, "Also, they have injured France and China..." I looked at Prussia's eyes sadly, "And Germany." His expression quickly changed to anger.

"Let's find them." He said sternly.

I stared at him as he past us three, out of curiosity I asked, "What are you going to do, Prussia? You're as much of a threat as I am... And I think we aren't going to be as useful to the others as we think we can be."

He froze in his footsteps and huffed out, "I'm maybe not a real country anymore, but it doesn't mean I won't stop protecting Germany. He's the only family I have, after all. And... Without him, I'm nothing." He turned halfway and looked at me through the corner of his eye, "And no one is never not useful for something."

I was a bit stunned at his response, because honestly I was expecting something related to five meters or to how awesome he is. But never would I have guessed that. I forced a smile, "Right. Then let's go." I said.

Prussia froze at the top of the stairs as he saw France and China laying on the stairs. "I didn't think it would be this bad." He said faintly. He turned towards me, "Tell me Germany is fine." I nodded eagerly, "he is fine. Follow me." I commanded. I ran down the stairs and back into the living room with the others. Prussia ran in behind me but froze. "G... Germany..."

Germany turned and his eyes widened, "How did you get in here?"

Prussia spoke, "The door was unlocked. What happened to you?"

Germany gripped his arm as if it would help stop the bleeding, "I was saving my friends." He turned slightly and smiled at Italy who looked a bit guilty, "S-Sorry.." Italy pouted.

Germany smiled still, "It's fine. I'm fine." Prussia frowned at turned to look at Nikolai as he finally collapsed, leading America and Russia to finish him off. I looked away. I could never get used to this.

At last, America stood up. "We... Are done." He said a bit happy.

"We can go home now." He said, sounding happier. I pressed my lips together, maybe my dream was wrong? Maybe Allen wasn't supposed to be here at all. Maybe this was really it?

- America's POV -

I figured it out. I would have to send _______ back home soon. That would be the last thing I was meant to do.

I walked outside of the living room and I alone moved all the bodies of the 2ps into the living room. Everyone watched me but no one asked so I didn't care. Once everyone's body was in the living room, I looked over at the others.

"This is your signal dudes, run outside." I spoke.

They did so, not asking any questions like why. Once I made sure everyone was out, I set a timer for ten seconds on the computer and ran out as well.

We all made it safely outside, then the house blew up. Well, a part of it, the living room part, the rest of the house just caught fire.

"Guys, the ambulance is here." Canada said softly from the front. I watched as ______ and some of the others helped one another get to the truck to get help. Behind the ambulance truck, I could hear another truck, the fire fighters were on their way too.

I had one last look at the burning house. It's a pity, really, that it has to end like this.

I turned back to the others, since ______ and Canada and I were all unharmed, I thought it was a better idea to just head home while the others head to the hospital. They thought so too. And so, Canada said he would drive since I should rest.

Let me just tell you, that car ride home was the best thing ever.

It was a better idea to try to relax so we turned the radio on a bit and even sang to some of the songs. It was fun. It was as if this was my normal life again. Almost.

-

"Wake up America!" _____ spoke as she gently shook my shoulders. I opened my eyes an the darkness from the outside awoke me. "Already?" I asked.

She smiled. Her perfect smile, "Already, come on." I smiled at her and took her hand as we got out of the car.

All three of us walked to the front door and Canada unlocked it and opened it.

Home sweet home!

- Allen's POV -

Shit. They left without me! So what if I was out, so fucking what? I'm here now and find all the mirrors broken. It made me mad so I went back to my house. There were mirrors there, well, at least one. Once I went through, I found myself in a very patriotic shithole.

I had myself a little look around, no one was home so I figured I might as well relax a bit and wait for the prey to enter.

I walked around the house and found a notebook on the table. I didn't think anything of it at first because if it was something worth looking at, would it actually be kept out like this?

When I walked back around, I then had myself a look. But there was nothing of upmost importance there. I looked in it and found a bunch of shitty drawings.

Seriously what is this? Homestuck? Doctor Who? Supernatural?? Sherlock??? There were many more shitty drawings with the titles on the top of the page but something made me angry so I threw the book across the room. Ugh. This was definitely the notebook of a fangirl...

I continues walking around the house. When at last, the door opened.