41- Superpower

Hetalia x Reader

Chapter 41
Superpower

Was I going to fight this guy to see if I had some awesome power that my dimension didn't think I should have? Hell yeah. I hope it was flying or super speed. That would be pretty awesome. But probably not.

I still stood behind France, but eventually I would manage to do damage. It felt as if the beating of my heart made time slow down and I was quick.

Mathew swung his hockey stick at me after he cut France's arm and thus, distracting him. I managed to copy a sweet move I've always seen America use. As soon as the hockey stick was beside my head, I pulled it foreword as hard as I could with my right hand, this caused Mathew to fall foreword towards me, but instead of hitting him, I just used my other hand on his pressure point because there was no way I could hit these guys.

Honestly now, they're from my favourite anime, so what if they are and have tried to kill me?? They're them!!

Mathew was stronger though, so he did get up rather quickly and knocked me down. Russia then took over while I pushed myself up and continued to try to help.

If I do have some mystical super power, now would be the time to give it to me! Not that I'm eager to fly but, well, yeah I am.

I was up and ready to continue helping, when I heard someone call me from behind. I turned to see Italy hiding in another room. I narrowed my eyes and slowly walked to the room, this could be a trap.

I stepped inside to see that it was not in fact Italy, but Luciano. Great going! Even when knowing it's a trap, I just had to do this, didn't I?

"Ciao, _____." His creepy voice spoke so smoothly though. Damn Italians.

"What do you want?" I sneered.

"Just to talk, it's been an entire week for me, that's the least we could do, right? To talk?"

"No, what do you mean?"

"Wow, you really are stupid."

"Damn you. I'm not, but I'm not up I date with everything that's happening."

"Let me fill in the blanks then."

I stared at him as he pulled his blue watch thing out of his pocket and put it on like a necklace. "You still remember how you got here, right?" He began, "How, Italy and Romano somehow showed up at your school and shit."

I nodded slightly and he continued.

"Well, that's far from today. Like in te future, but you're here, in their past."

"Wait, is it like a paradox and is this going to continue happening? In the end I just lose my memory and get sent back home into that boring school then Italy and Romano come and bring me back for all this to happen?" I asked a but startled.

He laughed lightly as if I had just said a joke. Then he continued, "Somewhat like that, but not exactly. But hell, what would I know? I'm as lost about that as you are. I don't know much about the future since it hasn't happened to this me yet. I'm the alpha and nothing like that seems familiar to me, so that has yet to happen to us... You're the alpha too, right?"

I raised a brow, "What's that mean, 'alpha?'"

"Jegus, you are stupid. Alpha is just a substitute for saying, 'the real you.' So in short, you're from the same time as me and not the future or past." I shrugged, "Maybe? A lot can happen in a minute." I stated. He scratched his head, "Do you still have your watches?" He asked.

Without taking my eyes off of him, I stuck my hands in my pockets to pull out my red and blue watch. They weren't there, "Of course." I lied.

He frowned, "fucking lier. What do you think this is?" He waved his blue watch on his neck. "Not mine." I said irritated. Mathew had my blue one apperently, "there's more than one anyway" I said.

A grin grew on his face, "So you aren't so stupid, at least you've been paying attention."

I took a step back, now recalling that I had to get back to France, Russia, and China in the hall where they were fighting off Mathew who seemed awfully stronger than before. "Leaving already?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes, "You aren't telling me anything of upmost importance, I don't need to talk to you." He gritted his teeth, "Get back here, we aren't done talking!" He angrily shouted. I stopped and stared at him once again. "What do you want?"

----------------------------------

OMG! You all are so awesome!

I hadn't gotten on in some time and today, I finally did and I see all these votes on my books!!!!!!!!

80 notifications! :::)

Gah! It might not be a big deal to some but it was really cool and it made me smile even though I should be asleep.

Sheesh, just because I can stay up until 6 doesn't mean I should! D:

GOODNIGHT YOU AMAZING FANGIRLS/BOYS/TROLLS/ALIENS/GAH