29-Explanations

Hetalia x Reader

Chapter Twenty-Nine
Explanations

I gripped the gun tightly in front of me as I kept it aimed at Luciano. But before I could do anything more, he pulled his hand back out of his pocket and threw powder at us. The room was then black, or maybe my eyes were just closed and everything was black... What had happened?

Before I was completely out, I remembered how the allies came all this way... To save us all...

They actually made it here and dispute the fact I don't know then completely, they care enough to come out. And rescue Italy, Germany, Japan, Canada, and even me... Maybe I should make their job easier by helping myself a bit.

Without breathing in the black powder, I grabbed into Italy's hand and pulled myself as far away from the axis as I could. Somewhere, I had seen that blue thing before Luciano put it in his pocket. But where?

I then felt someone grab my shirt collar from the back. It chocked me a bit, causing me to breathe in the air. I turned around to see it was Luciano, my vision was blurry but it was clear that we weren't going to be leaving anytime soon...

(Since it may be a little more confusing if I made this into more than one chapter, the short adventure on what happened to you before you went into the future with Italy is all right here in one great big chapter! :O )

I was beginning to freeze up now. I shivered and tried to cover myself with a blanket. My logic when I just wake up is always the best. Where's the blanket though? I rolled to my left, my eyes were still closed so I was clueless of my surroundings, but hey, it was all probably just a dream that I now woke from, maybe now I was in the real world!

I opened my eyes when I realised I hit a wall. At first, I just laid there with a plain expression, so agitated and mad about the fact that the wall ran into me... This wasn't making and scense. I sat up at last and looked around, the entire room was a dark shade of brown and the only light came from an unprotected light bulb that hung loosely from it's wires on the ceiling. I sat up and rubbed my head only to see those splendid handcuffs on my hands again.

"Don't bother, we made sure that there was no way to get rid of those cuffs this time, dollface." Allen spoke from the doorway. Was that door open all along? Not that I could make a run for it with my ankles on that chain.

My bangs were in front of my face since my bobby pins were lost in the tragedy that was my capture. I should really consider that cutting my own hair may not always be a splendid idea. These bangs were in my eye range and blocked most everything. Dammit. This was going to be a long day if not for even a single bobby pin or even a hair band to tie the bangs together in a way that it would not fall in front of my eyes, but above.

Hm. "Why am I here? Where are the others?" I asked. He smirked, "well, they left you and Italy all alone here, they went to the future and left you here to rot and die!" I tilted my head, "No, wait, do you mean die and rot, because if I rot and die, that order doesn't make any sense since-" he cut me off, "Shut up! You get the damn point!" I looked down sadly, "I suppose..."

He walked forward and pulled me by my collar so that I could get up, "Now, you come with me dollface." I dared not to make eye contact as he pushed me out of the room and into another. But I wasn't in Mathew's room any more. Somewhere else, it was so familiar but at the same time, I had no clue where I was.

"So... Will you even tell me where I am?" I asked as we began walking past what I think to be the living room. I couldn't really tell, there was a mess everywhere. "You're in my house."

I rolled my eyes, "Figures, it's a bloody mess..." He pushed me again, causing me to trip, "It kind of reflects onto you, doesn't it?" I sneered. "Because you're a mess, and it's a mess, and in the end, once you're all worn out and no one even needs you, they'll all leave you both to rot!" He kicked me, causing me to roll onto my side. "Shut up! Just shut up!" He shouted angrily. I stared at him as he walked away momentarily. I sat up and just... Waited. Why didn't I run though? I could have... But I didn't want to...