13-Mathew Who

Hetalia x Reader

Chapter Thirteen
Mathew Who?

I turned back forward and casually drank some of my water, "So, that was a cool joke." I tried to start up another conversation. "Thank you, we really got you all. You all got scared." I nodded, "Haha, yeah, well who wouldn't be scared? The phone rings like three times and then you tree got up and didn't come back for a while." Mathew smiled with his head down as he took a sip of his drink, "You never cared about me before, why start now?" I looked at him in the corner of my eyes, shit... Who was this guy? And Kiku's eyes are a dark shade of brown, not red... "I guess we really never notice what we have until it's gone." I could feel him glare at me momentarily as I drank some more of my water.

"I'll admit, that was pretty awesome, Mattie." Alfred laughed. Mathew stared at him with a tilt of his head, "Don't call me that." Alfred smirked as he turned towards him, "You never complained before, why start now, dude?" Mathew just stared at him, "I said, don't call me that." The atmosphere felt intense again, "Well..." Arthur thankfully spoke. "This has been quite a swell little gathering, if you don't mind, I have business to attend to with the queen. Goodnight men." Francis looked around the table and jolted up, "Oui, me too!"

"I thought you were a democracy." I spoke questionably. He laughed, "Hah, No! Be quiet! What do you know about my county?" A smirk came across my face, "Other then everything about your French Revolutionary War that ended with the sacrifice of both the king and queen, then turning France into a democracy?" Francis blushed a deep red and pushed Arthur out of his way as he ran outside, "You frog!" Arthur called out as he ran after him, "That's my car!" And so, the two men left the building.

"We have to go too." Alfred spoke up as he looked around the almost empty room. Only Mathew, Budwig, Kiku, an Feliciano were left. Ivan never showed up. "Feli!" You called out as you stood up, "There's something I needed help with, I'm learning Italian so I could feel smarter, can you come over right now and help me? I'm really eager to learn!" I excused. I don't know why, but something was very wrong. Not to mention the fact that Budwig hadn't taken his eyes off of a wall in the corner. I could only see half of his face, as if the other side had something noticeable.

"Ah, I'm sorry bella!" Feliciano sniffled, "I need-a stay here, I'm really tired and I'm going to sleep, okay? Hehe, goodnight!" He chirped as he stood up and walked into a hall. But then he stopped, he turned a little and mouthed something. I caught what he said, but I kept a straight face. Alfred grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house with him.

"Did you hear?" Alfred asked. I nodded, "The attic." We walked into his car and we drove off. Alfred's house was relaxing. Very calm, but it's a little sad.

The fact that I hadn't seen them all for over three weeks...