9-The Party

Hetalia x Reader

Chapter Nine
The Party

You were told to hide, it didn't have to be a great hiding spot because you were just going to jump up and yell, "Happy Birthday!" (Yeah, I know Italy's birthday was on the 17th, but hey, this takes time too so let's just pretend.) You hid behind a plant.

A few minutes later, you heard Feliciano's voice and Lovino's shouting at Budwig and Antonio. "What are we doing in here, bastardo? There's no one in here!" Lovino shouted, at that moment, Antonio flicked the lights on and everyone jumped out, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouted. This, then making Feliciano jump up and cry into Budwig's arms, while Lovino screamed and threw the tomato he was holding at Antonio.

Ten minutes after that, everyone was calmed down and the party had started correctly. "Hey, Alfred, why isn't there any music?" You asked as you walked towards him. He nodded sadly, "the band couldn't make it and it sucks!" You tilted your head and pulled your phone out, "Well, hey, do you have a stereo or something where I can plug my phone up to play something from there?" He quickly nodded, "Yeah! I'll go get it, do you have a-" you cut him off and answered, "phone." He nodded and ran off, returning only a few minutes later with a white stereo with red stripes and blue stars.

"Got it!" He smiled as he pulled it up to the wall. You jumped up and smirked, then you put the phone on the wire and set it on your playlist. Then, there was music!

Song by song past and everything was great, until...

"You know, I always thought stereotypes were kind of ridiculous. So I wrote a song about them. And it goes a little something like this..."

You quickly turned to Kiku who was drinking apple juice at a table.

"I think I like you more than the Japanese like tentacle porn, and we should dance, dance, dance, d-d-dance to these stereotypes!~"

He blushed deeply, you and many others burst out into laughter, as the song went on, those who laughed got laughed at. It was great. However, Germany wasn't in the song, he did nazi that coming, he thought he would have had to hurt someone for laughing at him. Luckily, they didn't have a stereotype worth singing.

"Who put this song on?" Arthur asked as he looked around for guilty faces. He turned towards you, "this was your doings, wasn't it, ______?" You continued laughing and looked at him, "Me? Why would you assume that was me?" He crossed his arms, "Because-" he then payed attention to the song.

"I love Scotsmen, though they hump sheep~"

Arthur burst into laughter and let you off the hook, he didn't mind that part. At all.

"Happy Birthday, Lovino, Feliciano!" You smiled as you went in for what all fan girls wanted, you hugged them both. 'Such love'. You looked at them closely, "Do you two remember me?" You asked. They looked at you confused, "Yeah, you're the girl from the conference place who ate some of our pasta, right?" Feliciano asked. You shook your head, "No, I mean, didn't you know me before that?" They shook their heads, "We just saw you that day, we have never met before." Lovino stated. You narrowed your eyes and took a sip of the soda, "Okay then... This is awkward." You walked away and tried to understand what was happening. What was happening, first they showed up in your school and practically kidnapped you, then you appeared here, then you saw Gilbert, who knew your name, then you saw him again, but as a stranger. You sighed and tried to understand, but if Doctor Who had taught you anything, this was all some sort of timey whimey... Stuff.

"Hey Francis." You called out as you walked over towards him, "I was wondering if you can keep a secret." He finished what was left of his wine and nodded, "Alright then. Listen close." You smirked.

----------------------------------------------------

wOAH WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?!?!

Wait, what's that? You don't even know what you're planning? Why not? This is you in the story, isn't it? I need to know so I can finish the story, come on tELL ME!!

Sorry if this was a short chapter too, butt... Sorry. Eh. Speaking of Eh, guess who will make another star appearance in the next chapter??

BELARUS AND UKRAINE!

Who were you thinking? €-€

Haha, how many fan fictions have you read with the classic stereotype song in it, and the classic, 'Let's go to the mall' and of course, the classic, 'stay at my place, I mean sure you could be dangerous and you're still a complete stranger, but SLEEP AT MY PLACE!'

Ah, the classics *u*

Also, don't forget to vote and subscribe and comment if you will!

<( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

Thanks for reading, mon cher.

Je t'aime

Je t'anime