39- Home

Hetalia x Reader

Chapter 39
Innocence

I don't know why I did it. Out of a sudden fear I suppose. I pressed the button on the red watch item.

---England's POV---

There it was. It was a strong force coming from another room. "Gentlemen!" I shouted, quickly trying to gain everyone's attention. "Follow me!" I shouted. France pushed Gilet down and began running, the others slowly followed behind. But this was going to be hard in more than one way, since we weren't alone we would have to get through the portal quickly enough to go through it alone.

"Grab hands and run faster, It will only allow one person or one thing and if we all hold hands, we are sort of one." I advised.

We jumped through quickly, each one of us pulling the man behind us with the tightest grip. Luckily, the portal was barely fading away, and ______ was still visibly holding America in her arms. She was disappearing through that portal. I grabbed her arm. And before we all knew it, we were home.

I jolted up, what a rush that was! I was mostly just happy to be here and alive, it was frightening.

Everyone slowly let go of one another, struggling to push themselves up. There was a slight difference between both of our dimensions and for one, our air was thicker. It took a bit to catch my breath.

No wonder the others are the way they are, they're always fucking high!

I leaned against the wall and looked down at everyone.

Canada, Japan, Russia, Germany, Italy, France, China, America and ______, everyone was here, I was sure of it, not positive. I knelt down and began shaking France to get up.

"Un moment mon cher..." That frog croaked. I punched his arm, "Get up you arse!" I cursed. He rubbed his eye and sat up, "What the hell could be so important- oh right! Are we dead?" He asked. I sighed and stood up, pointing around.

He began panicking and hugged the closest person to him, Russia, "OH NO ARE WE ALL DEAD??" He asked in pure fear. I frowned, "No, we are alive alright, and back where we started a bunch of chapters ago, but is anyone missing?" I asked. He shrugged then looked around for a moment before turning back to me.

"No one is missing... But we gained someone." I blinked once to try to process this. Shit.

"Oww, that really hurt Artie~" Oliver spoke from around the corner.

France's eyes widened as he quickly turned to me, "What did you mean by 'chapters'?" I shook my head and gently pushed him away, "Seriously, I don't think that the best question to be asking right now. Oliver is here." I spoke.

He blinked and stared at me then turned to see Oliver. Blinked then looked back at me. Then he passed out... Honestly, of all the things he could have said or done, he passed out. This is not how I needed my day to go from here.

The others now began to stand up. They were okay, but America was still out cold and ______ was intensely staring at him. Like a fangirl who magically got transported into her favourite anime world and who has gone through a very time consuming and especially unnecessary adventure that could have possibly killed her but instead has killed possibly her favourite protagonist in the show... But what would I know?

"I'll get... Medicine for him." She stated. Without batting me an eye, she was already running past me. I managed to grab her arm, "Wait. Stop! You don't even know what's wrong with him!"
________ frowned at me, "I can try anything can't I? We can all take turns being the hero and now I need to be his. Where's the medicine?" She asked sternly. I shook my head, "We don't have anything that can help, right now-" I got cut off by a certain Canadian...

"Actually guys, I have aspirin, flavoured Dora the Explorer vitamin gummies, but I wouldn't advise the Dora gummies, Alfred is afraid of her. I also have-" I cut Canada off.

"Dammit Canada! I'm trying to have a serious moment with ______ about how to relax and for her to forget about America and move on but you totally just messed it up with your damn gummies!" I scolded.

"I have aspirin too..." He spoke softly.

"I'll take the aspirin, do you have water?" _____ casually asked. He nodded. "I'll go get it. I'll also call the ambulance to help, just in case." He smiled and walked away.

_____ walked back towards America and knelt beside him.

"Um... Hello? I'm still here." Oliver rudely interrupted. He waved his hand with a knife in it, "You know.. Crazy psychopath from another dimension that can possibly kill you at any given moment? Remember me? I'm... I'm still here and I'm super dangerous, guys." He called out.

I crossed my arms and began tapping my foot, "It's rude I inturupt." I scolded.

"Oh... Sorry... Well, I'll be in the living room, just call me when you need me to start killing you all and stuff..." He took a few steps backwards and sighed sadly. "Bye..." He spoke.

"Goodbye." I said with a frown.

I turned around to see Germany and Japan standing behind me. Their arms were crossed and they had a brow raised, "What?" I asked innocently.

"Mr. England, sir, can you please restrain yourself from fucking shit up?" Japan snapped. I tilted my head in confusion and turned to Germany to see if he could help me figure out what I did wrong.

Germany pointed to the living room with his eyes.

"OH SHIT!!" I shouted shocked at how stupid this author tried to make me appear. "Oliver! You can come back, we are ready!" I called.

"Oh, okay! Well!" He giggled loudly from the living room, "I'm coming to kill you!~" he sang as I heard his footsteps disappear somewhere. I turned back to Germany and Japan who now shook their head at me in disappointment.

"Oh... OH.... GOD!! Why?" I asked desperately as I covered my face with my hands.

"Guys, I'm back with the water!" Canada said as he walked foreword.

At least we had water.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! :D

Another update soon.