22-Cupcakes

Hetalia x Reader

Chapter Twenty - Two
Cupcakes

Everyone it back in their normal positions. We waited for Oliver to come downstairs with the cupcakes he always brought. I sat down against the wall with a stick I broke off from the ladder beside me, everyone else hid theirs behind them as they waited for the prey.

"Rise and shine poppet!" I heard Oliver giggle. He happily climbed down the wooden steps, then the last one snapped and he fell to the ground, along with his cupcakes. "Aw!" He whined childishly. I frowned, "I ruined the cupcakes!" He stood up and flicked the light back on. Although we had only turned it off for less than an hour, it was blinding when it turned back on. Luckily, he hadn't noticed the ladder was broken... Yet.

"Oliver..." Italy spoke up, "We need... Water... Oliver..." His voice sounded weak. Oliver walked up to him and knelt down before him, before he could even begin speaking, Germany looked over at Japan, the both men pulled the sticks from the ladder out and attacked Oliver. "You three! Run, we shall catch up." Japan commanded. "But-!" Italy shouted, "No 'but', it is Japanese rule, do as orders say and don't ask question, go!"

I grabbed Italy's arm and he looked back sadly, "Let's lift you up, we can manage getting up after you." Canada stated. I lifted my right foot on his hands and grabbed onto the ladder. I then pulled myself up and climbed to the top. I turned back to make sure I wouldn't e leaving on my own, but Italy and Canada were right behind me.

At the top, I turned the knob on the ceiling door thing. I pushed the door up and pulled myself to the top.

"Stay quiet." I advised as Italy and Canada arrived to the top. Canada looked around, "Well, I don't know where to go, exactly.. But this looks like my house." He spoke gently. I smiled, "then let's explore, and... Try to not die out here. Do either one of you have a weapon?" I asked. Italy pulled out a white flag from his pocket, "Si!" He giggled. I face palmed and turned to Canada who held out a stick from the ladder. I shrugged, "Maybe we will find one, right? Heh." We turned and began walking quietly. I walked in front since the other two didn't know how to exactly, lead.

"Is that idiot back up here yet?" I heard Allen ask from the living room. "Sure." 2p!Mathew said. Okay, I'll call good Canada by his country name and the bad one by his human name.

I looked around the corner of the hall to see them both laying down on the couch while watching one of Oliver's grand cooking shows. They weren't really watching, more like half asleep, so in a way, we have an advantage.

I turned around towards Canada and Italy, I pointed to the door and they both nodded fearfully. The door was not only in the living room, but the living room is designed in such a way that the door is easily in their sight. "Isn't their another way?" Italy asked. Canada thought for a moment, "This house is still different from mine, but most things are alike, maybe there is a back door." I nodded a little afraid as I turned back into the living room and pointed at the other door behind the couches. Two doors that lead to the front and back of the house in the same room... Fantastic.

--- England's POV ---

This idiot, America hasn't stopped showing me maps of the world.

Omfg, like seriously! Who can tell where a freakin time worm is just by staring at a map of the world. "Wait- I'm such an idiot!" I face palmed. America looked at his map and muttered, "You said it."

"Shut up!" I angrily shouted as I took a map away from him, "First of all, it's not in America. Second of all, I know where it's at." The smile on his face grew as he looked at the map as if it held the answer. "Where?" He exclaimed happily. I took the map back and pointed at Canada, "dude, I thought you knew..." He said sadly, I rolled my eyes as jumped up and off the couch, "This house is two levels!" I exclaimed.

France walked into the living room beside Russia, "Non, there's just the one." He said. I shook my head, "No, but that's like one of the effects the time worm can do sometimes. Look, follow me, but quickly, their lives are on the line!" They all shrugged but decided to follow me.

"There's an extra room here." I said boldly as I stopped in the middle of the hall, where my footsteps were the 'emptiest'.

"There's only the one, but it can count as another level... The basement."

----------------------------------------------

Yeah, sorry it took a while to update. It will probably take another while for te next update too since I have a ton of homework, two projects due May 1, sleep, an anime convention tomorrow, and life! So hah, I still hope you enjoy all that's happening! :D

Also, yeah, I am just going to call them by their country names instead of their human names because, I might mess something up. Whale, continue enjoying!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! :D