Chapter 28: A Day Without Scott

Senior year:

"This is insane!" Sasha says jumping around like a rabbit. "We're seniors!"

"It's about time," I sigh. "I just want to go to a university already," I let out.

"Ha, that's what you say now, but when you get there you're going to wish you were back here," Scott laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into him. I nod my head agreeing with him. Why am I always thinking ahead than living in the moment? This is my senior year and I deserve to enjoy it.

The televisions around the school had an announcement telling us where we had to go. Seniors had to meet in the senior hallway in order to find what homeroom you were in to get our class schedules.

"Let's get going, I want to see who's in my class," Sasha tells us even more excitedly. We follow her to the hallway where we found a few seniors looking at a wall that contained the information in what room you'll be getting you classes from. We waited in line and of course, Scott and Sasha had the same room; meanwhile, I was further away from them since I'm a "T".

"Do you want me to walk you there?" Scott questioned me with a smile.

"No, that's okay," I shake my head with a smile. "I'll see you later," I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving him and Sasha.

After finding my room, it was easy to get my class schedule all you had to do was say your name and they handed it over. I looked at it and excitement rushed through me. I can't believe it's already my senior year.

"Babe", I hear. I look up and find Scott and Sasha coming towards me. "Show me your schedule," he tells me. I handed it over to him and Sasha and both of them showed no happiness.

"That bad huh", I say sadly.

"This sucks," Sasha pouted.

"This sure does," Scott agreed.

"Let me see that," we hear out and my schedule gets taken away from Scott. We turned to find Tanner scanning it over to compare it with his. "I'm going to have a hell of a year with you miss Thompson," he says oddly as he handed me my schedule. As he was walking away, Scott stopped him.

"What classes do you have with her?" He questioned Tanner.

"All of them," Tanner answered proudly before turning the corner and disappearing.

"Of hell no! I'm going to go talk to our aunt," Scott tells us. He hurries to principle Stallion's office and knocked on her door.

"Come in," she tells him and he entered. Sasha and I waited patiently. I look at the clock, the warning bell is about to ring in ten minutes. When I hear the door open I stand up with Sasha and we waited for Scott to come out. In his hand was a crumpled up piece of paper. My guess is that he didn't get what he wanted. He made his way to us and I opened my arms wide for him.

"Nice try," I tell him as he came in for my embrace. "I'll be okay, I promise."

"No you won't, which is why I got this," he says taking out another piece of paper from his back pocket.

"No way!'' I say happily. He hands over his new schedule and compared it to mine. "You have me in all your classes?" I say surprised. "Won't you get bored of me?" I laughed.

"I didn't have you in any classes last year, so I want to spend all my senior year with you as much as I can." I smiled and kissed him. The warning bell rung which made us separate ourselves from one another. "I can't wait to see the look on Tanner's face when he sees me walk into the room with you," Scott says happily.