Chapter 1: Tonia

Junior Year:

Chapter 1: Tonia

Paisley:

I'm back and ready than ever. Junior year has begun and nothing really has changed. The rest of my sophomore year has stayed with tranquility. There were no more up and downs and no more commotion about anything. It was just the girls, Tanner, and me.

Tanner and I have stayed close to one another than we did before. We trusted each other more and confided in one another when it came to talking about our feelings. I'm glad about that. Not many guys do that nowadays.

Currently, I'm at my locker taking out my books for my next class, English. As I begin to close it, I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Hey, babe", I giggled. He turns me around and looks me over.

"How have you been, beautiful?" He questioned me.

"Good," I assured him. "What about you?" I laughed before he kissed me on the cheek.

"Fantastic," he boasted happily. I place my hand on his cheek and caressed it. As he begins to lean in for a kiss, Amy pops out which made Tanner and me back away from one another.

"Aw, you two are so cute", she chimed in.

"Like we haven't known that," Tanner piped in as a joke.

"Well, I wanted to tell you that I have big news," Amy continued.

"Spill", I urged out.

She cleared her throat and smiled out happily. "Josh and I are an item now", she babbled out. She begins explaining everything from the dates they've gone to, to how he asked her out during a walk at the vineyard that Josh's family owns. She kept babbling on and on about how adorable he is and so on.

Throughout the whole thing, I couldn't help but laugh. I'm glad she's happy.

"Hey, hey," Samantha says jumping in now. "What are we talking about?"

"Me!" Amy affirmed out. "Josh and me, actually."

"They're dating," I explained to Samantha and she immediately began asking her questions. Tanner and I said our goodbyes and walked off hand to hand. Tanner and I basically have the same class as before, P.E.

Currently, we are in the fourth class of the day, which means that lunch is coming up. I'm in AP Physics learning about volume and acceleration. As much as I wanted to pay attention to the lesson as I usually do, I just wanted to leave to eat. My eyes look up at the clock and see that we needed fifteen minutes left of class.

"Not that bad," I admitted to myself. I tapped my left foot on the ground repeatedly until a girl next to me wearing Harry Potter-like glasses shushed at me loudly which made me give her a glare. Here she is telling me to stay quiet; meanwhile, she's tapping her nails on the desk. I would do the same the same thing and tell her to stop the noise, but I like being the bigger person.

"Okay, pop quiz!" My teacher announced out making some of the students groan out.

My heart begins to race. "No, no, no", I ranted out.

"That's what you get for not paying attention," the girl addressed to me. I just roll my eyes at her as our teacher begins to hand out the quizzes. I look up at the clock, just eight minutes.

When I got handed my quiz I look over at the questions. They aren't that bad. I begin going through them, and by the last question, a phone begins to speak. I look over at the girl with the Harry Potter glasses to find her hide her phone in between her legs. I begin to laugh silently and shake my head out.