Jungkook looked up to see his best friend/bride walking towards him as she shyly looks down.

Too many eyes were on her right now...

His mouth opened in awe as he admired each and every thing about her... her eyes... her smile... her....

'So this is it...' He thought in his head. 'There's my best friend, and the one I'll be spending my life with...' 

Everything else was a haze to him...

All he could see was the girl he loved and will love forever walking to him, and looking at him in the eyes.

Leaving her arm, Lisa's father places her hand in Jungkook's hand, "Here son... promise you'll take care of her..." He said tearfully.

Not breaking contact with his bride's eyes, he says "Forever..."

She was the only thing he saw, not realizing that it was now the time for them to take their vows.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, promise to you, Lisa, my partner in crime, my best friend... that I shall always love you for being there for me. I shall always love you for never being afraid to be silly with me, for taking ugly pictures with me, for dancing with me. I shall always love you, take care of you, and be honest with you. I promise to always be your life buddy, openly joining in your adventures, and bringing you in mine. Even when we're old, with saggy skin, I promise to still be your best friend, and I promise to forever be your partner in life..."

"And I, Lalisa Manoban, promise to you, Jeon Jungkook, my kookie, my homie... that I'll always be by your side, through your ups and downs, through silly times and stinky times. I promise to be your biggest supporter, to encourage you, and challenge you. I will always love you for putting up with my unique sense of humor. I will always love you for dealing with all those bugs, and bearing with my screams. I will always love you for loving me the way I am. And I promise to forever and always be your best friend and love you no matter what..."

Claps and cheers filled the area as the two finally exchanged their vows. 

 They were all more than happy.  

"Please exchange your rings" The officiant said.

The two abided by and sealed their vows and promises to each other, by exchanging their rings.

"You may now kiss the bride..." The officiant conducted, facing Jungkook.

As he leaned closer, Lisa felt her heart beating faster and faster...

It's all still a bit weird to her...

She still has not been able to stop thinking about the last time he kissed her...

And this time, there was no way she could back away...

She closed her eyes, as a way of not revealing her uneasiness.

She felt his breath on her nose, as he put his hand on her cheek.

A soft kiss was placed... not on her lips... but on her forehead....

She slowly opened her eyes to look up and meet his. A small smile spread across their faces upon the eye contact.

She loved it that he gave her the space she wanted...

More and more cheers and applause could be heard as he replaced his hand around her waist...

Soon after... Jimin was ready to sing for the couple.... 

The happiest people right now were all the boys and girls standing behind the two best friends. They have all waited too long to finally see their beloved maknaes together... happy and smiling...  

Author's Note

*dan dan daran... dan dan daran*

NyongAn!!!

LisKook are officially married (in the story)!!! 

YESSS!! 🤵👰💃🕺🙌

Stay updated...

Keep Blinking Armys!! You are all kaep kaep jjang!!!

I PURPLE all of you!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

.

.

Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI GENIUS JANG JANG MAN BBOONG BBOONG aka SUGA aka AGUST D aka SHOOKY aka MIN YOONJI!!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI GENIUS JANG JANG MAN BBOONG BBOONG aka SUGA aka AGUST D aka SHOOKY aka MIN YOONJI!!