"Well look who's a smart little Saiyan," He stated, chuckling.

"What? Saiyan? What are you talking about, Rob?" Mr. Henry asked.

"Oh, be quiet," he said, flicking his wrist and sending Mr. Henry flying.

"Baby! Enough!" I yelled, my voice echoing throughout the gym.

He chuckled, but before he could make a move, I froze time. Everything, and everybody stopped, except for me, and a few others who knew how resist the time freeze. Unfortunately, Baby was someone who could resist.

"Bah! Do you honestly think that this little trick will stop me?" He asked, amused.

Damn! I thought, shifting around. I was backed up to the wall. Nice move, Rosamoona.

Baby smiled at my discomfort. "Well as much as I would love to stay and chat with you, I'm afraid I have to leave. This host is of no use to me anymore."

Just as he was about to leave, I appeared next to him, kicking him hard on the side of the face. He went flying towards the bleachers, but flew up before he made contact. He floated there, massaging his jaw. I stood below him, ready for an attack.

 After a few minutes, Baby started to laugh.

"Well, someone's gotten stronger," he stated.

"Yeah? Well I know I'm not the only one, so lets see what you've got, huh?" I face-palmed internally. I hate it when that sorta thing slips out. Damn Saiyan instinct.

"Well if you're so eager to meet your doom, I won't hold you up," Baby told me. Then he lunged at me.

Before I could move, his fist connected to my face. I went soaring. I slammed against the wall, knocking the wind outta me. My cheek throbbed. But adrenaline was starting to pump through out my body, and, in a matter of seconds, I couldn't feel the pain anymore. I stood up, and started to laugh, a smile spreading across my face. 

Baby's smile faded and was replaced with a sneer. 

"What do you find funny about dieing?" He asked me.

I stopped laughing, but kept the smile. "What I find funny is how you think one simple punch automatically makes you the winner." 

My whole body was slightly shaking from the excitement of the fight, though it had barely begun. I guess Saiyan instinct wasn't too bad.

"Filthy Saiyan!" He yelled, coming at me.

I easily dodged his attack. I disappeared and reappeared above him.

"Hiya," I said, causing him to look up.

I formed a ball with my hands and brought it down on his face. He fell to the floor, and I transported across the gym to give myself room. After about thirty seconds, Baby stood up. Blood was running down his face from a cut of his forehead. His cheek was bruised from my kick. But other than that, he seemed perfectly fine.

Baby glared at me for a moment then laughed. 

"Well, I guess this will be interesting after all."

I smirked. "If that's the best you can do, then I highly doubt it."

"Oh, is that so?" He chuckled. "Well then, I guess it's a good thing I'm holding back, now isn't it?"

"Yes it is," I said, my smirk again changing into a smile. This was going to be fun. 

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat, frozen in my seat. Literally. One minute I was talking with Nate, the Student Body President, with all the noise of the cafeteria around us, and the next, it's dead silent. Nobody moves, and nobody talks. I tried to move, but found I couldn't. I tried to talk, but that also didn't work. All I could do was sit there, and stare at Nate like I had been before we were frozen.