Part Forty-Nine: Desire, Lust, And a Sin.

Start from the beginning

"Let him do whatever he wants, she's your sister and everyone has the right to know." Zayn said then bent close to me and whispered in my ear, "And they have the right to know about your girlfriend too." and with that he sat up in his seat and gave me a wink. I smiled to him and nodded, this is going to happen soon.

"Harry Styles?" Suddenly, someone patted on my shoulder from behind. I turned to see who it was and my eyes widend when I saw Kendall Jenner standing in front of me.

"Kendall?" I exclaimed and she nodded with a big smile, "Hey! how have you been?" I got up from my seat and hugged her tightly.

"Fine, what about you?" she asked as we broke the hug.

"Great. what a surprise! why didn't you tell me that you're in London? when did you arrive?" I asked in one breath and she chuckled. Kendall is my friend, I met her when I went to LA with the boys, and since then we've been close friends. there were some rumors about us dating becasue we spent a lot of time together, but none of those rumors was true. we're just frineds who wanted to have some fun, but of course, the paparazi deciedd that we were dating.

"2 days ago, I wasn't planning on coming actually but then my friend invited me to the Brit Awards and I just booked a ticket and came!" 

"You're still  hasty as I left you ha?" I nudged her slightly and she chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess I am." we laughed and she sat on the table with us.

"So, for how long you're going to stay in London?" I asked her after she greeted all the boys.

"Well, that depends on you." she smirked and i raised an eyebrow.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Remember when you came to LA and I took you to all the fimiliar places and clubs there?" she asked and I nodded.

"Well, you have to return the favor now." she smiled widely.

"Oh okay, you want me to be your tour guide?" I asked and she laughed with a nod,

"Yes exactlly." 

"Your wish is my command." I kissed her hand causing her to giggle shyly.

"You'd never change Styles, you'd never change"

Anne's POV:

I was pacing in my living room, holding my phone in my hands as I waited for Kendall's text. she called me 6hours ago and told me that she's going now to the cermoney. I was so worried that Harry is going to refuse her offer and tell her that he has a girlfriend,. I'm so nervous about everything, I just want Kendall to call me and tell me that everything is going to be alright.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my hands, indecating me that a new messgae has arrived. I opened it eagirly and looked at the sender, it was from Kendall.

We're going to meet tomorrow at 10 AM , he's taking me to Big Ben. 

I sighed in relief as I read the messgae, things are going so well till now. I wish everythnig works as I planned for..

Camila's POV:

"Can Harry Styles get any cuter?" Ally squeeled and I smiled to myself. we were in the resturant, watching the brits awards on the small tv that we have in the back. the girls didn't stop talking about Harry's cuteness for thanking his little sister and how lucky is she because she lives with one direction. I wonder what they'll do if they knew that his little sister is my best friend and her brother is my boyfriend.

"Did you hear what Niall said? she cooks for them. how amazing that sounds?" Normani added with excitement.

"Just imagine her life, she lives with one direction, how lucky is she." Dinah said with a sad tone.