101

"No," whispered Taeyong so Jaehyun sighed then opened the cart door.

They walked outside Taeyolng putting his backpack on when Jaehyun stopped opposite to him.

"Still we have the whole ride to London," he said

"No, I'm in my own compartment as each year it's done this way so no one can know when I'm entering and leaving the train," said Taeyong.

"What!" Jaehyun became pale. "Does it mean I have to say bye now."

"Yes," Taeyong bit his lip. "Wait for my letter it will be at yours tonight," he said pulling Jaehyun back to his lips.

His tongue melted on his so amazingly and he wished he didn't need to let go.

It's just three months he told himself but it wasn't helpful.

"I love you even if your'e the most annoying person I've ever met," said Jaehyun kissing him again and again till the janitor was telling the last students on the platform to hurry.

"I love you to," whispered Taeyong and it was the hardest to cut his lips off Jaehyun's lips.

Jaehyun jumped in the train while Taeyong waved to him.

"Come," said Jaehyun.

"I'm taking the next compartment bye," Taeyong waved he turned around running down along the train jumping in a random door, he counted to three when he heard the engine starting he opened the backpack taking the invisibility cloak out hiding underneath it then he jumped out on the platform the last moment before the door closed. He saw the train setting into motion moving away and his heart ached as he knew it will be a long time till he will see Jaehyun again, but they had letters and he knew Jaehyun loved him as much as he love him back so there was nothing to worry about.

He moved running down the streets of Hogsmeade along the Three Broomsticks and Madame Puddifoot's Cafe where he had had his first misshapen kiss, had he knew back then that Jaehyun loves him he would have walked to Jaehyun's table and kissed him passionately in front of everyone, but from the other hand them hiding it allowed Jaehyun to save him, right? Still next yer, next year they could date officially, go on dates hold hands in the corridors, kiss whenever they liked he could just spend each night in Jaehyun's head boy room again, it felt good to think about it when he turned towards a less crowded street.

A few moments later he pushed the door to the Joke Shop open, Ten stopped on a ladder with a box in his hand.

"Go upstairs," he whispered soundlessly when Taeyong saw two clients watching the news collection of hand eating pens.

Taeyong shook his head when he turned towards the wooden staircase that was leading to the small hose part above the shop, yes it was headmaster Chen's great idea to hide him so close to Hogwarts in the last place anyone would expect him to be and yes Ten had taken good care of him through the past seven years how weird he was he was a great friend.

Taeyong moved up into the big room where the table was field with dishes, Ten had made a big dinner as each time when he arrived to make him feel like home.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay," Taeyong smiled when he heard Taeil's voice coming from the stairs a few moments later Taeil and Ten appeared inside when he removed his invisibility cloak.

"It's pretty in here," said Taei. "And I'll be able to use the Shrieking Shack to not to be a burden for you during the full moons," he blushed.

"Is he a werewolf?" asked Ten jumping from Taeil.

"But a very nice one," Taeyong smiled seeing Ten's pale face.

Taeil blushed harder walking to the table taking one of the three chairs around it.

"It had always been headmaster Chen staying for the welcome dinner," whispered Ten causing Taeyong to feel an unpleasant wince.

"I know but this year we have Taeil," said Taeyong warmly.

"I hope you'll feel like at home Taeil," said Ten pointing at the dishes. "So let's eat," he added when Taeyong sat on his place taking a big portion on his plate.

Yes it felt like home, even more home when Taeil was here thought Taeyong smiling to to the boy then concentrating on eating, imagining what he will write in today's letter to Jaehyun.

Much <3