14

Taeyong inhaled his lovers scent, the moonlight was causing Jaehyun's skin to be like silver when they laid in the sheets tangled into each other and their sweat was steaming above them in the cold room. Taeyong has never felt that right, that pleased, that amazing in his own skin. He felt pain between his butts when he moved his hips pressing them closer around Jaehyun's body. Jaehyun's skin smelled like love and safety, like everything he ever wished for, like a lullaby that could cuddle him asleep each night.

Jaehyun turned his head and his dark eyes laid on Taeyong's face while his dimples appeared in a smile. He raised his hand caressing Taeyong's lips with his thumb till Taeyong kissed his fingertips.

"I want more," whispered Taeyong moving closer feeling Jaehyun's breath on his face.

"Shush," Jaehyun closed his eyes, his sweet lips catching Taeyong's lips.

The kiss was delicate, gentle and passionate, Jaehyun's tongue moved slowly, so slowly Taeyong thought he will come again. He pulled the boy closer deepening the kisses, each time Jaehyun could make things to his lips he loved more and more. Jaehyun's tongue reached down to his throat driving him over the edge when something crackled like in a different world, but Jaehyun stopped, he pulled away jumped up grabbing the wand he had placed on the bedside table.

"What..." asked Taeyong moving up.

"Run!" shouted Jaehyun jumping from the bed when the door fell into pieces and a black shape sprang inside howling so horribly Taeyong fell off the bed and hit the floor. He swore crawling towards his wand that was in his jeans on the floor somewhere in the room.

"Expecto Patronum!" shouted Jaehyun, a silver animal appeared in the room running onto the beast, a horrible creature with glowing eyes and huge blood covered claws and fangs. The Patronus made the werewolf stop and Jaehyun needed this second to use a different spell.

The next one hit the monster and slammed off the stairs where it howled more.

"Av..." whispered Jaehyun.

"No! It's Taeil! It's Taeil don't kill him!" shouted Taeyong jumping from the floor and feeling even more pain.

He had finally counted tow and two together, how could he be so stupid, forget about the full moon, and why on Earth hasn't Taeil drunk his potion?

The werewolf howled again returning to them while Taeyong managed to find his boxer shorts and get them up half of his legs, he stopped watching Jaehyun who was still naked, his body filled by the silver moonlight when he stood there tall and firm with his face serious and his wand raised waiting for the werewolf to attack again. Taeil was at the top of the stairs when Jaehyun shouted.

"Crucio!" the werewolf fell down trembling and making inhuman like sounds in pain.

Taeyong managed to push the boxer shorts on his butts.

"No don't hurt him, just make him sleep or!" he begged reaching his jeans and grabbing his wand although he knew it wouldn't be useful.

Jaehyun had the same stone cold eyes all the time when he moved his wand and the werewolf gave out more terrible noises of torture.

He tried to fight but had no choice against a human wizard.

"Jaehyun stop!" shouted Taeyong raising his wand.

Jaehyun muttered another spell and the werewolf's body became stiff.

"Now get our stuff and come here!' Jaehyun was watching the werewolf while Taeyong collected all their clothes he could reach.

He took them all in his hands when the body on the floor trembled.

"The spell won't last long!" shouted Jaehyun getting to him and grabbing his hand.

Taeil jumped up, the glowing eyes came closer, the fangs grabbed towards them when they turned in the air. Moments later they landed on the muddy road that led towards Hogsmeade. They were catching their quickened breaths.

"Since when is Taeil a werewolf!" shouted Jaehyun.

"Since forever," said Taeyong.

"Oh can't you mention it!" Jaehyun grabbed his clothes from Taeyong's hands and a few things fell on the muddy road.

"I forgot," Taeyong got red.

"Forgot? About Taeil turning into a werewolf and the full moon!" hissed Jaehyun.

"He always drunk the potion and it made him harmless," Taeyong lowered his head.

"This was!" Jaehyun pulled his hair. "We must find another place," he said.

"What? What?" Taeyong smiled. "So you want to do it again?" he felt red blushes on his cheeks.

"Of course I want," Jaehyun grabbed his chin lifting his hands. "I want you," he pressed a sweet salty kiss to his lips.

Than he reached for his boxer shorts and started to dress up while Taeyong watched him with amazed eyes. Jaehyun's body was so beautiful, tall and strong and he admired each part of it.

"Get dressed," Jaehyun glanced at him.

"We, we forgot the invisibility cloak in there," whispered Taeyong.

"I'm not going back for it tonight," Jeahyun looked towards the Shrieking Shack, a lot of howling and crackling noises were coming out of it.

Taeyong bit his lips. He put the rest of his clothes on and soon he sneaked behind Jaehyun towards the castle grounds. They sneaked in and kept a distance walking around the lake behind the greenhouse. Jaehyun was the first to reach the castle and Taeyong knew it will be hard to get inside because all teachers were up patrolling the corridors. Taeyong was nearly on the floor that was leading to the Gryffindor tower when someone spoke his name.

He turned around to see headmaster Chen.

Thank you so much for your support and feedback

Thank you so much for your support and feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

What do you think about Jaeyong's meeting with werewolf Taeil? What will headmaster Chen do?

Much <3