62

The door closed by itself, the flying candles burning out immediately. Taeil felt the cold of the fading night the first dawn was falling into the long stone corridors when he was walking under the invisibility cloak his arm tightly around Boccamadil, her body warmth driving him crazy. They stooped next to the entrance to the tunnel to the Joke Shop.

"Don't hurt anyone on the way," joked Taeil giving the wand back into her sweaty hand.

"How can I leave you with all of this," she pulled him closer kissing so meaningfully.

"I can write letters," he whispered on her lips.

"I'll be waiting," she glued her face to his.

Both struggling to let go, his skin burning for hers, his mind filled with the images of the night they shared.

"I couldn't imagine it to be more beautiful, thank you," Taeil grabbed her face in his hands.

"I did my best," Boccamadil blushed. "If I could relive my life I'd be waiting all 200 years for this night," she was kissing him hungrily again and gain. "I need to go sweetheart the sun is nearly up," she caressed his sides.

He pulled her in a hug inhaling her scent cuddling his face in  her hair.

They had no idea when they will meet again, he actually wasn't sure if he will ever see her again.

His hand trembled on her waist when he pulled her in for one last kiss.

"Take care of yourself an write as soon as possible," she looked him in the eyes then jumped into the back of the statue of the witch disappearing when he stood there touching his lips unable to believe she was gone.

It was a long painful way back to the dormitory his steps heavy his heart aching his mind and body going crazy from longing. The boys were sleeping peacefully only Taeyong's bed empty and Taeil felt a sharp flood of jealousy yes Jaehyun was in the castle Taeyong could sneak out to him each night while his love was so far away. He pictured her in her bedroom between her potions and poisonous flowers. Will she have other lovers will she wait for him? He removed the invisibility cloak lying it on Taeyong's pillow.

"Taeil where have you been?" a voice made him jump up.

He saw Mark's dark eyes observing him through the room, the boy's skin seemed even more transparent than before.

"Aren't you asleep you look tried?" whispered Taeil.

"I don't realise any state like sleeping or being awake lately," muttered Mark causing Taeil's insides to twist.

"Just remember we need you, Herin does," whispered Taeil.

He saw how Sicheng turned in his dream finding a better place for his head on Yuta's arm.

Mark hasn't said a thing, he returned to blankly staring at the canopy above him while Taeil grabbed his pajama then left the room running to the bathroom. He needed to be alone, as tears started to roll down his face, he really really wished Boccamadil could stay so he could forget reality in her lips.

The fist signs of spring made everyone excited, the students were all talking about Valentines day and the Hogsmeade weekend. Girls were running around the corridors with cards that were singing out horrible pick up lines towards each boy, yes it was Ten's newest hit. The offer of the joke shop was extended on love potions, which in Taeil's opinion weren't worth a thing, find your secret admirer Valentines that started to hit the students and teachers with mad chocolate and even sent a first year to the hospital wing when a swarm had caught him causing him to fall off the stairs.

But the hype was so far away from Renjun. The boy became miserable whenever a flying card passed him, he had seen Hansol being surprised by girls sneaking gifts and invitations into his bag constantly, Johnny and Vanessa were walking down the corridors holding hands all the time, this was sad too, Vanessa had left Taeil for reasons unknown to Renjun but he had no courage to ask they boy why.

Chenle, Renjun's roommate had an invitation for a date during the Hogsmeade weekend from a girl from Hufflepuff, he was all smily, telling Renjun he won't definitely go but his eyes said otherwise.

Renjun was even more miserable each time he met Hailey, she always smiled nicely towers him but he just lowered his head. There was no way he could ask her out, she wouldn't go anyway. So he kept close to Chenle most of the time as Taeil was so absent minded and sad lately.

"That's the girl you like right?" asked Chenle when they stopped at the Slytherin table in the great hall for lunch.

"Who?" asked Renjun feeling heat on his face.

"The brunette at the end of the table, I mean she's a nerd like you," Chenle giggled.

"Who?" Renjun shivered glancing towards Hailey who was deep in a thick book.

"Oh come on I know you want to ask her out, I can assist you," Chenle started to squeak in high pitched tone causing Kun to eye them up as if they had lost it.

"This must work," whispered Hansol who had stopped right next to them with a phial with a questionable pinkish liquid in his hand.

"Was it really working on anyone so far?" asked Jungwoo who was holding up a cup while Hansol was mixing the liquid with some tea in it.

"I paid 6 gallons at the back on the shop, Ten assured this it the real one," muttered Hasnol.

Renjun shivered he was looking at them cautiously, his senses telling he could exactly know what Hansol was up to, his hand closed on his wand.

"Ok go quick, make her drink it," Hansol glanced down the table towards Hailey.

Jungwoo groaned but he passed the boy walking straight to the girl. He placed the cup on the table between her books then leaned at it smiling wide.

"Hi," he said raising his brows.

Halley looked up her face cloudy.

"Can you idiots stop bothering me?" she said returning to her book.

"Look, it's Valentines day this weekend," Jungwoo said his hand over his hair he was looking very awkwardly in that pose.

"It's the turkey dance," Chenle giggled loud.

"A what?" asked Renjun.

"You know when Mr. turkey wants to impress Miss turkey," Chenle started to give out strange bird sounds doing a dance.

Hansol glanced their way with his jaw dropped while Renjun wished to hide under the table from embarrassment.

"No," said Hailey not even bothering to look up from her book.

"Why not give a decent boy a chance," Jungwoo leaned over the table so closely to her she got mad slamming the book on the table top.

Thank you for the support and love I'm not feeling so well lately so it really gives me strength.

What do you think about Taeil's night? What approaching Valentine's Day? Will Hanson's plan work?

Much <3