66

"This," Sicheng took his jacket and hoodie off then threw his t-shirt through the room he was sitting there in jeans and socks his skinny chest all exposed.

Yuta smiled to himself when he removed his sweater throwing it away causing Sicheng's lips to form a big 'O'.

"Do you like what you see?' asked Yuta grinning.

Sicheng was quiet he breathed in harder when Yuta pulled him closer up from the floor leading him to the bed then lying down pulling the boy over himself. Sicheng's bare chest collided with his giving him so much rush he started to kiss the boy hungrily squeezing his butts in his hands, a moment later he untied his jeans moving them down Sicheng helped with his boxer shorts while the boy melted in his mouth.

"Can I at lest do white sex to you?" asked Yuta between passionate kisses he felt Sicheng's hands on his lower body.

Sicheng was breathing in heavily his pink hair was dripping with sweat.

"Yuta does it count as loosing virginity?" asked Sicheng.

"Nah don't worry," Yuta grinned wider when he rolled them over moving his lips down Sicheng's body the rest of the boy's resistance crashing completely, he was stunned watching the view in front of him he needed a moment to get it all in before the started to kiss Sicheng's body inch by inch causing him to moan so loud, to whisper his name, beg him to stop to go on. He was giving him all types of oral pleasure till Sicheng came screaming his name and Yuta's vision blurred.

He couldn't stop sucking and kissing all over the boy again and again till he felt Sicheng's fingers working on his belt and zipper.

A new wave of desire rolled over him when he helped the boy swearing in his mind that the clothes didn't want to let go easily, but soon he was naked feeling Sicheng's hands all over him cuddling to the shivering boy then hugging him tighter kissing Sicheing's lips again and again.

It was a long time filled with delicate pleasure some cute gestures, Sicheng was licking on his nipples or his chest his hands traveling on Sicheng's thighs, their lips were swollen their bodies tired but fulfilled, Yuta had come by Sicheng's hands the bed was uncovered, but the night seemed so warm, Sicheng was breathing out hot air on Yuta's neck when the boy was still unable to believe his luck.

"Yuta," whispered Sicheng his hot lips brushed Yuta's skin. "I love you so so much you can't imagine."

"I can because I love you so so much more," Yuta laughed kissing the top of Sicheng's head. "Happy Valentine's day my dear," he said cuddling more into the boy.

He closed his eyes wishing the night will become endless as he never ever wanted to let his boyfriend go even an inch further off his hands.

The night made the castle quiet, Taeil heard how professor Kris caught Mark and Herin making out in an empty classroom, he was telling them off, his yells echoing in the corridors so Taeil quickened his moves crawling through the portrait hole. He had spent the whole day in the library he had only made a small trip to the Shrieking Shack with Yuta to help him with his date preparations, he hoped it all went well for the two.

There were still two couples making out in the common room, Marcus Bay their seeker couldn't part with a pretty girl from their year and Taeil smiled to himself. Yes he knew this feeling was way too good. He wasn't very surprised to find their dormitory empty, Mark was definitely getting detention, Sicheng and Yuta were all lost in each other in the Shrieking Shack and Taeyong was out with Jaehyun. Taeil sighed, yes if he had stuck to Vanessa he could have been on a lovely date now, but somehow he couldn't regret his choice. He walked to his bed ready to change into his pajamas and revise some ahrytmacy for the test next week when he noticed a small package on his duvet.

'To Taeil,' said the curvy handwriting causing him to shiver.

Was this the girl from Slytherin who was alway giving him their password, has she bought one of Ten's love potions then asked someone to smuggle it right here, girls could enter their dormitory freely, but it wasn't working the other way.

"Great!" Mark slammed the door falling into the room his face red.

"What happened?" asked Taeil pretending not to know.

"Detention for a month, wasn't he ever young or in love!" shouted Mark throwing his pajamas in the middle of the floor.

"I'm sorry," muttered Taeil who was eyeing the package.

"What is it? Have you gotten a love potion from the Slytherin chick?" asked Mark.

"Looks like it," Taeil sighed, he used his wand to make the package unwrap by itself while Mark shouted a loud - "So cool!"

Moments later a phial fell into Taeil's hands, it was a beautifully carved made from real crystal, the golden substance inside was glimmering in the lamp light.

"This doesn't look like Ten's love potions," said Mark.

"Yes it's not," Taeil jumped up.

"What is it then?" Mark was looking at him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank you for the lovely feedback.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter this night will be eventful for all the characters.

What do you think about Yuwin's date? What about the gift Taeil got?

Also a happy birthday to Mark, may all his dreams come true 💚💖 #happymarkday

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Much <3