24

"Me? You know I don't fly," Taeyong looked at him as if he had lost it.

"You're my best friend you should help me!" shouted Yuta.

"I can't help you in this do you want me to end up like Nathan?" Taeyong raised his brow.

"Who in his right mind would put Nathan on a broom in the first place!" shouted Yuta.

"Hansol," whispered Taeyong.

"I said in his right mind," Yuta was mad.

Sicheng stopped next to him and rubbed his shoulder lovingly to calm him down.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.

"Oh baby it's not your fault, in this rain it was a miracle only one got hurt," Yuta took his hand kissing it causing Taeyong's stomach to twist.

He hasn't seen Jaehyun for two days because the boy was busy studying, and they only kissed during long breaks in Martha's bathroom. That's it, he missed him badly and it wasn't helping that his best friend and Sicheng were all touchy all the time.

Sicheng sat on the edge of the armchair and caressed Yuta's hair while the other boy was inhaling sharply.

The portrait hole opened and a person walked inside, Taeyong turned around then clapped his hands.

"Look whose back!" he said and the other two turned to see Taeil, he was a little pale but seemed like new.

The whole crowd in the common room looked his way. The boy walked towards them avoiding the glances he stopped next to Taeyong's chair.

"So how are you?" asked Yuta.

"Ok," Teail blushed.

"That's great, we missed you," Yuta smiled.

"Yes," Sicheng nodded.

"I missed you too, a little," Taeil's cheeks became red.

"So have you seen Nathan?" Yuta raised his brows.

"That was super funny, sorry but it was," Taeil giggled. "I can't get this image out of my head."

"Have they removed the broom?" asked Yuta.

"They sent him to St. Mungo's," whispered Taeil.

"Wow!" Yuta opened his mouth.

"So what about Vanessa, does she... did she try to kill you?" Taeyong looked at the boy who became even redder.

"No actually she was nice," Taeil lowered his head.

"Nice, you bit her and she was nice," Taeyong was shocked.

"We're dating," Taeil looked at them waiting for the effect.

"What!" all three couldn't get their jaws to the right places.

"It just happened, there was this little kitten that got lost, and we started to talk, and she came closer, and somehow I kissed her," Taeil blushed harder.

"Wow," whispered Yuta.

"But the news is we're dating too," Sicheng laid his hand around Yuta smiling in a proud way.

"Oh finally, I thought it will take ages for you to realize it," Taeil was happy the subject had moved from him and Vanessa.

"So you'll be a werewolf couple, nice one," Taeyong hid a giggle.

Taeil blushed again.

"Ym, and how's the practice for the match on Sunday? Rumor says Slytherin has a new seeker, no idea who this could be," said Taeil.

"Rumor says we don't have a seeker," said Yuta becoming miserable again.

"Why!" Taeil shouted.

"He's is in the hospital wing poisoned by some plant," Yuta hid his face in his hands. "And Harry Potter's heir doesn't want to help me and become my seeker for one match!" shouted Yuta.

"I told you I don't want to end up in St. Mungo's," said Taeyong.

"Hey, Taeil can fly," said Sicheng and Yuta looked at him blinking.

"No, this is not, I'm very busy," Taeil moved a step back.

"Moon Taeil, come back right here!" shouted Yuta causing Taeil to stop. "Why haven't I thought about you you can indeed fly."

"Want can't he do," Teayong rolled his eyes.

"But only for one match ok?" Taeil glanced at Yuta.

"Deal," Yuta stretched his hand  out so Taeil shook it hesitantly then he turned around and ran upstairs.

"So I have a seeker, and he's dating Vanessa, so now we need to find someone for you and for Mark, and we'll be all happy," Yuta glanced at Taeyong who concentrated on the fire.

"Yes, sure," he said while he was thinking what Jaehyun would do if he sneak out late at night to the Ravenclaw tower and get into his bedroom.

The morning light was coming through the windows, it was the first sunny day in a weeks and Taeil was a little scared when he was walking towards the library, he had spend each spare hours in the hospital wing studying, yet he thought he was awfully behind with his school work. Vanessa was a huge distraction, she had left her patient's bed one day before him, but came to visit. They decided to go on a date the next Hogsmeade visit. It was something very new for Taeil, his first real relationship with the girl he like since forever. He smiled to himself, hoping for a ncie afternoon on the school grounds with Vanessa, but then he remembered he had to practice with Yuta the match was tomorrow and a cold shiver ran down his spine.

"Taeil," someone whispered hie name so he stopped turning around.

A small figure moved out from behind an old armor.

"Renjun, how are you?" Taeil was happy to see the boy.

He really liked the little Slytherin.

"Do you have some time, I want to show you something?" asked Renjun who seemed tense.

"Yes, sure," Taeil smiled.

"So come, quick," Renjun glanced around then hurried down the corridor.

Taeil who was carrying a lot of books had some difficulties to keep the kid's tempo. They moved up two floors till Renujn disappeared in an empty classroom. Taeil walked in behind him and Renjun told him to lock the door with a spell.

"So what's so important?" Taeil placed the books on a desk.

"But promise you won't be scared and won't tell anyone," said Renjun his face very serious.

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Do you like the chapter?

What do you think about Taeil becoming a seeker? What will Renjun tell Taeil?

Much <3