15

"I... I can explain," whispered Jaehyun.

"Taeyong come with me," Chen had tired eyes and seemed sad, Taeyoong followed him along the corridors till they reached the hospital wing.

The door opened and their nurse came out, she was pale.

"I stopped the bleeding headmaster, but maybe we should send her to St. Mungo's," she said.

"No, you're doing a great job Becky," Chen tapped her shoulder then he walked in followed by Taeyong who was slowly getting very scared.

Someone was hurt, did Taeil really change in the castle. He walked towards the room to a bed that was coverer from the others and to his horror he saw Vanessa. Her face was ghostly pale, her arm was bandaged but there were still blood stains on her duvet.

"What?" he asked.

"She was bitten by a werewolf," Chen looked at the girl.

"Will she..." Taeyong swallowed.

"Turn into one, yes, we can't do anything about it, I hope Taeil reached the Shrieking Shack and isn't hurting anyone more," the headmaster shook his head.

Taeyong felt tears in the corners of his eyes. Taeil was a good person, he also had a crush on Vanessa, what will happen when he finds out.

But in this moment the door opened and someone walked in, the nurse hurried there and Taeyong felt his stomach moving down when he heard Jaehyun's voice.

"I'm her boyfriend I want to know!"

Jaehyun must have threatened the nurse with his wand because he came to the bed a moment later, when he saw Taeyong deep blushes covered his face.

"Is it, is it true, will she... be a werewolf?" asked Jaehyun.

"Yes," headmaster Chen lowered his head.

Jaehyun swallowed. He wasn't looking at Taeyong at all when he walked to the bed and grabbed the girl's hand.

"You must go to sleep," said Chen.

"No I'm staying here, I should have never left her," Jaehyun grabbed a chair and moved it towards the bed, he sat on it holding to Vanessa's hand, he stayed there with his head down.

Taeyong couldn't look, he felt so betrayed, so broken, he stormed off and reached the common room. He wanted to scream and hide and cry but he bumped into Mark Yuta and Sicheng who were all very worried still in their pajamas sitting on the chairs next to the burned out fireplace and waiting.

"Have you heard man?" Mark jumped up the moment he saw him.

"Yes I know everything," Taeyong blushed.

"Where were you?" Yuta glanced at him.

"In the Shrieking Shack," whispered Taeyong.

"What! Have you! Have you met Taeil!" Mark shivered.

"Yes, he nearly ate us," Taeyong walked to armchair falling on it.

"Us, means who?" Yuta had an unnatural tone.

"Me and... Jaehyun," Taeyong spat the name out like a curse.

"You and Jaehyun in the Shrieking Shack? What were you doing there?" Yuta raised his brows.

"Looking for boggarts," said Taeyong who was watching the ashes feeling his soul must look the same way.

"So it's true Taeil attracted someone?" asked Sicheng.

"Yes he bit Vanessa she will be a werewolf now," Taeyong couldn't speak his voice cracked.

And this stupid traitor Jaehyun is sitting there and holding her hand as if nothing had happened, shouted his mind.