22

"Me, why?" Yuta laughed. "Because I've never imagined you're gay too. Who is the lucky one you love?" asked the boy feeling his insides turning, did he really want to know.

"I won't," Sicheng's face got red but he was still holding his hand.

"Who?" Yuta whispered it afraid to breath.

"You," said Sicheng becoming even more red.

"Who?" Yuta felt his heart sped up so much he couldn't breath in.

"You!" Sicheng raised his voice and looked straight at him.

There was fire in his dark eyes.

Yuta swallowed. They stayed like frozen looking at each other in the silence that started to vibrate around them than Yuta smiled.

Before Sicheng could do anything he grabbed the boy's face with his hand and pressed his lips to this big and warm ones. Everything in him melted when he stayed like this. No making out no going further just lips on lips, the only way he could tell the boy how much he needed him because he ran out of words. The world stopped and Sicheng's body tensed then relaxed. He breathed in sharply when Yuta parted their lips his hand still on the boy's red cheeks.

"You, Sicheng it's always been you, you only," whispered Yuta and he knew his face gave it all away but there was nothing to hide anymore.

And than Sicheng's cheeks changed into a cheerful smile.

"Does it mean we're dating?" he asked.

"Yes, a thousand times yes," Yuta pulled him closer his lips landed on Sicheng's lips again.

This time he wasn't so gentle. He parted the boy's lips and slid his tongue inside finding the boy's one and pressing it down before Sicheng could do anything stupid. He somehow knew the boy had zero experience with kissing but he enjoyed it. Being the one and only the first and hopefully the last. It was a long time till Sicheng's shaky hands landed on his waist so delicate he barely noticed while he was crushing the boy's lips in passionate kisses.

"Yuta don't overwhelm him!" all hair raised on Yuta's body when he parted his lips from the boy and glanced around to find a smiling Taeyong leaned against the door frame.

Yuta blushed while Sicheng hid his embarrassed face in the boy's neck.

"He's all mine so I can overwhelm him as much as I want," said Yuta who got back to his usual confidence.

Taeyong laughed and shook his head.

"If you like the prefect bathroom is free tonight," he said and blinked while Yuta went red.

"That would be overwhelming my baby," he said although his mind filled with all possible things he would love to do to Sicheng's body.

Taeyong closed the door behind him and Sicheng inhaled loud.

"So where were we?" Yuta smiled bright.

He grabbed Sicheng's tie and pulled him closer till their lips met again, oh how he had missed these things he knew the next weeks and months will be filled with constant make out sessions and more and he smiled in the kiss remembering he and Sicheng were sharing one bedroom.

The evening came and the pretty weather turned into cloudy and windy. Autumn was rolling in but Professor Hopkinss was on the field, she seemed tense when she was discussing something with Hansol.

The boys from the team grouped up not far from the stands wall, all dressed in the green Slytherin uniforms with their brooms ready, all tall and muscle packed. On the other side there were only a few people who came to try out, two fist year boys, a seventh year student Jordan Brown who tried out each year but has never been accepted, and about ten girls, probably Hansol's fangirls of ex of future or some in between girlfriends, and between them all Nathan Grayback who was the size of a young elephant.

Renjun was giving himself courage when he moved closer, he was carrying his broom, the one he had used at home to chase fireflies through the woods, he had never caught them because he hated violence, he just imagined they're the golden snitch.

When he came closer he heard the loud conversation between the team captain an the teacher.

"No broom will carry him!" shouted a very angry professor Hopkinss and Renjun giggled to himself.

"I need a seeker!" shouted Hansol what caused his teammates even Johnny to roll their eyes.

"I know you're the stupidest student in the whole school, but use your brain at last once in your life!" professor Hopkinss was red in the face.

"What other choice do I have? Look over there, two first years, Jordan Brown, who tried out each year an isn't getting better at all and a bunch of giggly girls!" this time Hansol got red. "What other choice do I have?"

"Huang Renjun for example," Professor Hopkinss pointed at the boy who stopped at the lawn grabbing his broom tighter.

"Who?" Hansol turned around and his face turned from red to pale.

Renjun noticed that his nose was still swollen as he probably had been too embarrassed to go to Madame Becky and ask for help, or confess to her a twelve year old had jinxed him so Renjun smiled wider.

"Thi... I don't even know if he can fly," Hansol sent a killer glance towards the boy.

"So let's find out," groaned professor Hopkinss and Renjun knew she was begging for mercy.

Actually he always wondered who had chosen this idiot  for team captain, Johonny was at least a little smarter.

"Ok I'll release the snitch, I want everyone except for Nathan and you," Hansol pointed at Renjun. In the air," he walked to the big box opening it. Renjun felt shivers of emotions when he saw the small golden ball with the flattering wings.

Taeil had told him a seeker should be small and light and Taeil was the cleverest young wizard so Renjun trusted his words. He walked towards the group of try outs stopping next to Nathan who seemed a little sick. The girls giggled when they tried to get on the brooms. Renjun had rather hoped Hailey will be here, he had heard she's amazing on the broom but Hansol had treated her badly when he refused to let her into the team so she ignored Quidditch since then.

Renjun observed how one first year moved from the ground he wasn't that bad but he was struggling with the wind while most of the girls fell off the brooms and were wining on the grass causing the boys from the team to whistle and make fun of them till Madame Hopkinss threw a few heavier words their way.

Thank you so much for your amazing support.

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Yuwin? Will Renjun make it to the team?

Much <3