87

"They're in the air!" shouted Gigi when both teams shoot up, Taeyong was watching them from one of the top stands. He had no idea where to focus, as Jaehyun, yes Jaehyun looked so good in his blue robe giving instructions to his team, when they made a formation on the field. Yes, Jaehyun was tall and sexy, and handsome, he was riding the broom so proudly Taeyong was definitely sitting with his mouth open staring. He tried to fix his attention to his team, Yuta who was ready to shake hands with Jaehyun before the whistle, Mark giving Sicheng signs when they were swinging their pitches, Taeil tried his best to be invisible for Vanessa who was watching his with a killer gaze.

"Ah!" Taeyong was biting his nails from stress, right next to him Herin was jumping up and down with a huge Mark poster, when on his right Renjun and his roommate Chenle were shouting - "Go Gryffindor!"

Jaehyun and Yuta shook hands coldly when professor Hopkinss blew the whistle, the quafle went in the air, Jaehyun was vey quick when he caught it passing Yuta and Taeyong raised up as the only one in the Gryffindor stand.

"Go Yuta!" he shouted awkwardly sitting back all embarrassed, he only hoped Jaehyun hasn't seen that misunderstanding.

The Ravenclaw team attacked in the formation when Venessa and Taeil were circling over the stadium watching each other carefully.

A moment later Jaehyun scored a goal while Taeyong told himself to sit on his butt, while his stand howled from disappointment.

"First goal for Ravenclaw!" shouted Gigi.

The Ravenclaws were playing great their tactic was smooth, and soon they were leading 30 to 0 causing Taeyong to bite all his fingernails down to the flesh.

"Go Yuta," he begged when his friend shouted at his team to defend their goals. Rori made a huge pirouette to stop Jaehyun but nearly fell off her broom when Ravenclaw scored the 4th goal.

"Oh no!" shouted Renjun grabbing Taeyong's robe from tension.

But in this moment Taeil moved to the left side of the stadium.

"Taeil has seen the snitch!" shouted Gigi all excited while the battle in the middle of the field stopped, everyone watching the boy who was speeding to the golden glitter above the Hufflepuff stand.

"Taeil, go catch it!" shouted Renjun jumping up.

Taeil was nearly at the flattering ball when a string of green hit the back of his broom that burst out into flames. The broom lost balance when Taeil tried his best to not to crush into the nearest wall the snitch disappearing in the air.

"What's that! This is an unacceptable behavior!" shouted Gigi through the microphone wile the Gryffindor stand booed loud. Taeyong saw how Vanessa was hiding her wand into her robe, his stomach boiled with anger.

Madame Hopkinss hurried that way shouting loud when Yuta tried to push Jaehyun off his broom but was grabbed by Sicheng and Mark who were holding him back.

"On no! No! Someone help Taeil!" shouted Renjun covering his eyes when Taeil was crushing down on his burning broom. "Taeil!" cried the boy taking his wand out.

"Leave it headmaster Chen," said Taeyong taking his hand down when Renjun hid hie face in his robe shivering madly.

Taeil was falling down causing Taeyong's heart to speed up in fear, but before he crushed into the grass his body was lifted and sat down on the lawn gently.

"Looks like Gryffindor's seeker is out!" shouted Gig, "I bet Ravenclaw will get a punishment for this!" she said. "They should!"

Madame Hopkinss landed next to Taeil lighting his broom out her face was very red.

But the match was on, Yuta caught the quafle, he suddenly broke the Ravenclaw formation getting to their goal post sprinting.

"10 points for Gryffingor!" yelled Gigi with excitement. "This stinky smelly douchebags will get it back!"

"Is Taeil?" asked Renjun moving out of Taeyong's robe. "Oh he's alright," he breathed in again.

But Yuta had gained some inhuman power, probably mad at the way his seeker has been treated. He was scoring one goal after another bringing Gryffindor a 50 points lead. Mark and Sicheng were paying the Ravenclaw team back with a brilliant pitcher work, but once Mark nearly hit Jaehyun with a bludger causing Taeyong to cover his eyes in fear. This was becoming too nerve wrecking for him.

The fight became insane, bludgers were flying all directions, the Ravenclaw goal keeper was kicked off his broom joining Taeil on the lawn. Rori defended three goals when Yuta scored 5 more. Gryffindor was leading 100 to 40.

"How will the final score be?" asked Taeyong turning to Herin.

"The tea dregs were disoriented," said the girl.

"What does it mean... Oh!" Taeyong grabbed her arm when a bludger avoided Yuta's head by inches.

"You filthy slimy rats!" shouted Taeyong joined by Gigi's annoyed flood of swearwords.

"It mean the fortune isn't sure, it's a storm coming," whispered Herin becoming pale.

"What storm?" asked Teyong.

"Taeyong I saw Mark will die tonight, I don't want to see anything anymore ok," she said causing Taeyong's stomach to flip.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Nothing it's just, I can't see the future I'm a crazy girl, concentrate on the match," she whispered when he felt sweat rolling over him.

Thank you for the support, do you still enjoy the book?

What do you think about the match? What about the things Herin has seen?

Much <3