3

It was late and they moved to a comfortable chair next to the fire in the common room. Yuta placed his feet on a pouf, he was exhausted after the evening practice.

"Hi, may I?" they heard a voice and Taeyong glanced up to notice Sicheng, the pretty boy with a beautiful dark skin tone and bright pink hair.

"Sure," he said because Yuta's jaw dropped and he wasn't able to say anything.

"I just think I might get to know you, we share one room but we never talk, and now when I'm in the team," started the boy taking a spot on the rug next to Taeyong's chair.

"You're in the team?" Taeyong played shocked. "Congrats."

Sicheng blushed.

Taeyong smiled to himself, Yuta had told him every detail of Sicheng's flight and his great pitcher job, so he was hired, while the sixth year Marcus Bay became the seeker.

"I also think it's a shame we don't talk," said Taeyong winking to Yuta who was suddenly pale. "Make yourself comfortable, you and Yuta have a lot in common, now in the team," Taeyong jumped up while Yuta's eyes begged him to stay. "I need to aks someone something," Taeyong smiled wide while he crossed the room then turned around to see Sicheng taking his spot opposite to Yuta and talking loud.

The common room was very noisy as the first years chased chocolate frogs along the rug, one small boy ate something and started to disappear what caused the other's to make worried and excited noises, he had probably bought it from the Weasley's Joke Shop, and this strange guy Ten who owned it.

The boy appeared back but his hands and feet were gone what caused a lot of giggles yet Gryffindor's prefect was sitting in the last corner never even bothering to look up.

Taeyong moved to him and took a chair that wasn't filled with books opposite to the boy. Taeil looked up from his long parchment, he was writing a numerology essay.

"Hi," Taeyong smiled.

"Sorry, I'm busy," Taeil moved his nose back over the parchment.

"Listen I must ask you something, has any dark wizard in history used boggarts?" he said, because it was still on his mind.

The mission to track down boggarts was given to him by the headmaster himself but they appeared in strangest places, it seemed there were hundreds hidden in houses, shops, lately he read two were found in the Ministry of Magic.

"I don't know, I can check, why do you need it?" asked Taeil.

"Just... because there are so many lately," he said.

"They're a great way of distraction, they're not dangerous but they start to be when they turn into your greatest fears, they're messing with your brain, you stop to feel safe," said Taeil.

"Yes I guessed," Taeyong swallowed. "Listen this first year boy lost his feet and hands, he swallowed something," Taeyong pointed at the boy who started to cry.

"They're so stupid buying the stuff this Ten guy offers," Taeil shook his head he grabbed his wand from the pile of books then moved it in the air.

The boy's hands and feet appeared and he started to jump from happiness.

"This was a none-verbal spell," whispered Taeyong.

"Oh they're pretty useful, and easy," Taeil opened another book.

"What's difficult for you?" asked Taeyong.

"Felix Felicis for example, the mixture is nearly ready, few more days, six months of brewing and I will have it, the liquid gold," Taeil's eyes glittered.

"What? You can brew one of the most difficult potions," said Taeyong.

"Shhhush," Taeil glanced left and right. "When I find out something I'll come to you," he said. "Now I'm really busy," he pointed at the essay.

"Ok, thank's a lot," Taeyong got up walking through the room he saw that Yuta and Sicheng were in a deep conversation and he grinned wide running upstairs to his dormitory.

They were walking towards the greenhouse the next day when a group of girls past them, including Vanessa, the dark haired lady, the seeker of Ravenclaw.

"She cried the whole night and today she's crying too," said Vanessa with a melodic tone.

Sicheng who joined Yuta and Taeyong on their way leaned to both.

"I heard the girls speaking at breakfast, it's big news, Jaehyun broke up with Hannah."

"What!" Taeyong shouted.

He stopped and Sicheng looked at him strangely.

"I mean, it's not our business who he is with, I can't believe anyone would like to date him at all," said Taeyong quickly and Yuta giggled.

They saw Hannah who passed them in a hurry her blonde hair flying in the wind.

Taeyong focused on her for a moment then he left the boys and ran to her.

"Hi Hannah, I'm Taeyong," he said. "We have herbology together," he sent her a smile and she looked at him with big blue eyes.

"Yes yes I know," she said turning from him.

"I wondered what you're doing during your next Hogsmeade weekend?" he asked and the girl stopped.

She focused on his face for a longer moment.

"Why?" she asked carefully.

"I... I thought maybe we can go out somewhere," he kept smiling, he really hoped his charms were somehow working he has never tried to flirt with anyone.

"Like a date?" she asked.

"Yes," Taeyong bit his lip.

She inhaled sharply, he expected her to shout or slap him but in this moment they saw Jaehyun's tall figure walking down he lawn, he was talking with his best friend Doyoung then glanced at the gril.

"You know what, sure, I'll be pleased," Hannah smiled in a fake way. "So this Saturday we will meet in Madam Puddifoot's cafe ok?" she said.

"Sure," Taeyong grinned wide.

"So see you then," Hannah waved and walked towards the greenhouse.

"What have you done?" Yuta and Sicheng ran to Taeyong who was still grinning.

"Asked her out I guess," said Taeyong.

"But but, but you like..." Yuta shouted.

"I know but I want to see Jaehyun's face when I will go out with his ex," Taeyong looked towards the boy who disappeared in the greenhouse.

Thank you so much for your support, I'm happy you like the characters and plot line so far.

What do you think about Yuwin starting to talk to each other? What about Taeyong asking Hannah out for a date?

Much <3