16

A silence fell and Taeil's chin began to tremble.

"No I didn't," he whispered remembering last night the moment when the moon fell into the classroom when he and Vanessa. "No I... is she..." he felt hot tears on his cheeks.

"She is in the hospital wing, will become a werewolf like you," whispered Yuta.

"No!" Taeil screamed.

"Shh calm down," Taeyong grabbed his hand.

"No, please kill me I'm dangerous," he begged reaching for the wand in Taeyong's pocket but the boy jumped up.

"Are you crazy! Come we need to bring you back to normal," Yuta moved to Taeil's back.

The shock was still burning in him, but Taeil regretted it so much, through all these years he was so cautious worked so hard to prevent the beast in him, he thought he will be the first werewolf in history who has never harmed anyone and now... he hurt the girl he loved so much, and he knew he won't be able to live with it.

He glanced at Taeyong, so was the second image his memory produced also true?

"Taeyong, were, were you here last night?" he asked and the boy became red to the top of his ears giving him the answer. "Have I... have hurt you or him?" asked Taeil.

"No," Taeyong looked away and Taeil shivered.

He guessed the others had no idea, not even Yuta. So Taeyong loved Jaehyun, and Jaehyun loved him too, and they used this place to get intimate.

"Have I... spoiled much?" asked Taeil.

"What are you talking about? You broke the whole room!" Taeyong started to shout. "Let's move to the castle till we all go insane," he was irritated.

"What is he talking about?" asked Yuta.

"Nothing he hit his head," Taeyong clenched his teeth.

He moved to Taeil's side then he and Yuta lifted the boy who screamed from pain.

"We can call someone," whispered Yuta. "The headmaster?"

"It's ok we will get him out," Taeyong was still furious.

Taeil tried to keep quiet and ignore the pain when the boys escorted him down the stairs but it was a log way. Sicheng and Mark waited downstairs.

"I found your invisibility cloak," said Sicheng blushing when he noticed them.

"Thanks," whispered Taeyong.

"The spell for the willow..." whispered Taeil.

"Ok we'll make it man," Mark was still red and he avoided Taeil's glance.

The boy assumed he was scared of him, he was scared of himself.

Sicheng and Mark disappeared in the tunnel however Yuta and Taeyong stayed with Taeil helping him to go further step by step. The wound on his leg started to bleed again and he needed to use the spell two times till they reached the end of the tunnel. He discovered to sunlight space once he's out of the hole in the trunk.

The pain got worse but when they reached the small opening they saw a man in a dark cloak hurrying between the frozen branches.

"Oh boys, you're here, I'll handle it," said the headmaster taking his wand out.

His spell lifted Taeil's body, the boy started to float through the air he felt so dizzy he nearly lost his consciousness. He barely realized how he got through the grounds and corridors to the warm bed where Madame Becky used some spells and placed a potion on his bedside table.

"Hey, wake up young man, you have to drink it," she tapped his cheek with her cold fingers and he blinked.

The pain got less and he sat on the bed. She pressed the steaming cup in his hands so he drank all out while the headmaster stopped at his bed and watched him with worried eyes.

"You should kill me instead of healing," whispered Taeil when he placed the empty cup in the woman's hand.

"Stop it!" she shouted.

"Headmaster," Taeil looked at the man begging.

"Get some rest we will talk tomorrow," Chen sent him a warm smile.

"The potion will make him to sleep calmly," whispered Madame Becky.

The rest of her words faded when everything around Taeil turned into black.

It was hours later because the sun was setting and Taeil heard quiet voices that woke him up. He opened his eyed noticing that the curtains around the bed on the other side of the room were opened. He shivered noticing Vanessa, her face was pale, there was a bandage on her left hand and her dark curls were all over the pillow. She looked like the sleeping beauty, and she would have been the prettiest view he had ever seen if it hasn't been for her green eyelids and the sick skin tone shade, and the fact she was still asleep, but there was someone sitting beside her bed holding her hand, a tall boy dressed in black, with black hair falling on his forehead, Jaehyun. Taeil blinked, was Jaehyun playing a double game? How could he sit here and hold her hand when last night he had rolled over the sheets with Taeyong.

How rotten and filthy was he actually.

"Vanessa," whispered Jaehyun, who haven's noticed that Taeil was now awake and staring at him. "I'm sorry I don't deserve to be with you. I'm a bad boyfriend," he sobbed loud and pressed her hand to his face. "I should have been here to protect you and I failed."

Tears rolled over his cheeks when he glanced up at the girl and kissed her hand.

"You deserved someone better than me, someone who would have been there. So I'm letting you free, I'm breaking up with you," Jaehyun placed her hand back on the sheet and got up from the chair, he stormed out of the room slamming the door. Taeil took a breath, was it all a play, couldn't he tell he he liked Taeyong, instead he played the victim and broke up when she wasn't able to hear him, only cowards did that.

Taeil moved up and sat on the bed he glanced left and right but the room was empty.

"Vanessa don't worry, he's an idiot I love you," he said quietly and laid back on the pillow smiling to himself.

Thank you for all the feedback and the amazing over 500 stars. How do you like the chapter?

What do you think about Taeil's reactions after finding out what he did? What about Jaehyun breaking up with Vanessa like that?

Much <3