65

Hailey fell on the table top sobbing loud while Renjun was sitting there frozen unsure what to do.

"He's gone my Hansol is gone," she said looking at him.

"Hailey he's gone you can stop playing," begged Renjun.

"But I love him. Renjun he doesn't love me, my Hansol doesn't love me," she sopped louder.

Renjun was watching her in horror then he turned his head to see the goblin winking to him in a mean way, was it, was it a real love potion, Renjun shivered.

"Come Haiely, I-I can bring you to Hansol," he said remembering what Harry Potter had done when Ron had drunk a real love potion.

"Will you?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm in his team," Renjun assured.

"Quick, I need him," Hailey jumped up.

Renjun was trembling leading her out the inn he needed to find professor DO quickly.

Night filled the castle, Yuta was quiet when he was walking with Sicheng through the the portrait hole, the saw Mark in the corridor kissing Herin passionately against a wall. Yuta felt heat, he was still mad at Taeyong how could his best friend hide an information like that from him for half a year.

They sneaked down the corridors using the Marauder's Map Taeyong had borrowed him, and Yuta was even more needy when they made the furious branches of the willow freeze diving in the darkness of the corridor hidden in the trunk.

Sicheng was walking in some distance to him while Yuta felt the tension, he lifted his wand up lighting their way to the bedroom. Yuta had been here with Taeil in the afternoon, he had asked for help so now the Shrieking Shack was filled with beautiful lamps, flowers coming out of each hole in the walls, the bed was like new the sheets so soft. Sicheng stopped looking around with his mouth open.

"Do you like it?" asked Yuta.

They had even visited the kitchen were Taeil's befriended house elf had given them a picnic basket with sweets and cakes, there was also a bottle butterbeer there.

"So we can eat and yes, cuddle," Yuta pointed at the blanket on the floor.

"It's pretty," Sicheng sat down next to him when Yuta started to take the food out.

He needed to relax but his hands were trembling madly.

"Yuta?" asked Sicheng.

"Yes," the boy looked at him.

"Aren't you happy to be here with me?" Sicheng's face became sad.

"I am," Yuta took a quickened breath.

"I feel you're nervous," whispered Sicheng.

"I am it's my first date with you I don't want to spoil it," Yuta became red.

"Oh," Sicheng smiled in a lovely way.

He leaned in kissing Yuta's lips sweetly.

"Let's start eating now," said Yuta blushing hard.

Even more nervous Yuta placed the chocolate frogs back into the basket.

A silence fell.

Why was it all so complicated it was his boyfriend here with him the one who had said he had always loved him.

"Don't you want to eat?" asked Sicheng pointing at the basket.

"I... want to eat you," whispered Yuta before he could beat his tongue.

"What?" Sicheng laughed.

"I mean..." Yuta jumped up from the pillow. "We can go back to the castle," he muttered.

"Yuta do you want to break up with me?" asked Sicheng his eyes filling with tears.

"No," Yuta's jaw dropped.

"But you don't want to spend Valentine's day with me, you had left me to follow Mark and Herin the whole day when you were out with Taeyong in Hogsmeade," said Sicheng his chin trembling.

"Sicheng I wanted it to be special, I was asking Taeyong and Taeil for advice," said Yuta.

"And now you don't even want to say here with me," deep tears started to roll down Sicheng's cheeks.

"No, no I want to," Yuta ran to the boy hugging him. "I want nothing more than to be with you," he leaned to the boy diving his head in his neck his lips brushing over Sicheng's amazing skin.

"So why are you like this?" asked Sicheng.

"I'm sorry I had this imagination to..." Yuta looked at the boy he was caressing the tears off his cheeks. "Of having sex with you," he said feeling his breath stopped his stomach disappeared.

Sicheng opened his mouth wide looking at Yuta in a shocked way.

"But I know you don't want to so I'm not going to do anything against your will," whispered Yuta lowering his head. "I know you wouldn't want to do it with someone like me.

"Why?" asked Sicheng.

"Because you're amazing and beautiful and innocent and I'm just Yuta."

He glanced up too see how Sicheng's cheeks raised in a smile.

"The best Yuta," he said.

"Really?" Yuta bushed.

"Yes," Sicheng skipped closer to his till their lips met.

Yuta deepened the kiss, he was so turned on he pushed Sicheng on the blanket kissing madly touching the boy till they stopped taking deep breaths.

"Would you want to?" asked Yuta looking at Sicheng.

"Not today," whispered Sicheng causing the fire in Yuta to burn out. "But we can do more than each day," he whispered.

"What do you want me to do then?" Yuta felt cold inside.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" asked Sicheng his eyes glowing.

"Undress us?" asked Yuta raising his brow.

Sicheng took a loud breath in.

"I knew you wouldn't want," Yuta sighed getting from the boy.

"Yuta please don't be sad," Sicheng raised his chin. "We can undress a little," he said.

"What's a little?" asked Yuta.

Thank you for all the support and love

What do you think about the chapter?
Will Renjun find a way to help Hailey? What about Yuwin? What will Sicheng decide?

Much <3