6

Jaehyun was as quick as wind, he jumped from the ladder stretching his wand out. Taeyong reached to his pocket but before he could act Jaehyun's hand closed on his and he pressed the boy towards the wall.

"Sneaking behind me," Jaehyun's whisper made all the hair on Taeyong's body jump up. "You know you shouldn't."

Taeyong's heart raced like crazy, Jaehyun's face was so close, his breath danced on his skin and he leaned down and bit the boy's earlobe causing electricity to run through him.

"You won't tell anyone," whispered Jaehyun. "You will be way to embarrassed," he said and when he did it his lips travelled along Taeyong's jaw leaving small wet touches till he laid his burning lips on his.

Time stopped, Taeyong's heart seemed to fall out of his chest, nothing mattered because there was just this touch, this unbelievable feeling and sweetness he had never expected. Jaehyun's lips were firm, so different from Hannah's soft ones, the way he pressed them into Taeyong was rough and urgent, passionate and wild and the boy forgot how to breath while his lips were messed, licked and bitten. His tongue was lifted and touched with something so amazing he nearly fainted and then when Jaehyun's tongue reached his palate an owl sound rang the dark corridors. Jaehyun pressed his lips out against his own leaving wet marks, a moment later he whispered two spells, one made Taeyong's body stiff so he couldn't move while Jaehyun caressed his cheek before placing the hood of the invisibility cloak right back on his head, he took his wand off his petrified hand and placed it in his pocket under the cloak, the next spell shut the door to Professor DO's chamber, and seconds later two people went into the corridor with wand raised high.

"Professor so good you're here," said Jaehyun. "I nearly caught him but he left with something from your chamber," Jaehyun was smiling bright while Taeyong couldn't move or think, his lips still screaming for the other's touch.

He saw how professor DO and professor Suho came closer, the lights of their wands running around the walls under his cloak.

"But you shouldn't be here at this late time," said professor DO.

"I'm head boy I need to help to keep order," Jaehyun raised his head proudly.

"You're also a student and not allowed to walk in the castle after dark," professor DO eyed him up.

"He's in my house, let me handle it," said professor Suho.

"Have you seen the delinquent who's stealing from me?" asked professor DO.

"No sir," Jaehyun still had this nice smile.

"Come with me we will discuss the punishment," professor Suho laid his hand on Jaehyun's shoulder then escorted him down the corridor while professor DO walked to his chamber, he opened it and checked everything in it before he walked out swearing loud.

Soon professor DO's light faded in the corridor and Taeyong was left in total darkness. He was swearing in his mind, how could he allow Jaehyun to embarrass him like that, kiss him, jinx him and leave him like this. Will he stay here the whole night, will be found in the morning if not in weeks or months, what a shame. He hated Jaehyun even more, even if his head was filled with the burning taste of his lips. Long minutes passed and Taeyong was getting so frustrated he could scream, but he wasn't able to make any sound, but there were steps in the corridor and he shivered. Was Jaehyun coming back to humiliate him more. But then he heard Yuta's voice.

"Taeyong, Taeyong why are you here?" Yuta had the map, he saw his frozen dot and walked straight to him. He ran towards the boy and took the cloak off his head. "Taeyong what happened, have the teachers... oh who did this to you?" Yuta took his wand out, he muttered the spell and to his relief Taeyong felt how his body became alive again. He moved jumping from the wall.

"Let's go," he said throwing the cloak over Yuta before any of the teacher's or the janitor would catch them.

They walked back to the Gryffindor tower and up the stairs to their dormitory. Sicheng, Mark and Taeil were asleep. Taeyong hid the cloak and the map, changed into pajamas and slipped under his duvet. Moments later Yuta sat on his bed.

"I was so afraid, but they didn't catch you. I saw them leaving and decided to look for you when you weren't returning," Yuta was pale. "Was it, was Jaehyun stealing this roots?"

"Hidle roots, yes," Taeyong swallowed.

He couldn't think straight, Jaehyun's humiliation was still burning in him but his kiss made him longing and he wanted to forget the boy.

"He doesn't have the Philosopher's Stone so it doesn't matter, go to sleep," they heard Taeil whispering from his bed.

"What if he..." started Taeyong.

"Impossible," Taeil turned his back to them. "Night," he muttered.

"Was Jaehyun... was he bad, had he seen you?" asked Yuta and Taeyong felt his cheeks are burning.

"Yes, he... he," Taeyong stuttered.

"Jinxed you, this bitch," Yuta swore.

"It's not a big deal every first year old who knows one spell can jinx him," muttered Taeil with a sleepy voice.

"Taeil you're not helping go to sleep," Yuta got mad.

"Let's talk tomorrow," whispered Taeyong lying down, he covered himself with the duvet.

He wanted to be alone with it, he was even embarrassed to confess to Yuta that Jaehyun had kissed him. He got two kisses in one day, one with a boy one with a girl, his first kiss that was awful and Taeyong shivered remembering it, and a kiss from his crush, one that made him so torn, because it was amazing and Taeyong caught himself replaying it for the hundredth time in his head, long after Yuta and Taeil had fallen asleep.

 He got two kisses in one day, one with a boy one with a girl, his first kiss that was awful and Taeyong shivered remembering it, and a kiss from his crush, one that made him so torn, because it was amazing and Taeyong caught himself replaying it ...

Thank you for your lovely support.

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about the Jaeyong kiss? Why had Jaehyun done it?

Much <3