98

Taeyong looked this way to see three people walling off the bridge to Hogwarts, it were Taeil Hailey and Renjun.

"More stupid students to kill," asked Voldemort when the Death Eater took their wands out.

"The prophecy says only the one who is from your blood can defeat you," said Taeil when Voldemort's face became darker the red eyes glittering with hate when he turned his way.

"So better because there's no one like that," he said his voice a hiss.

"Are you afraid?" asked Taeil he was holding his wand up in one hand and Renjun's palm in the other one when they were coming closer slowly, Hailey stopped right after the circle of Death Eaters when Hansol ran her way covering her from Voldemort.

"Afraid?" laughed Voldemort. "Afraid? Me afraid?"

"I bet you are afraid, afraid of the prophecy, afraid of Harry Potter's heir, afraid of another defeat afraid to face your son," said Taeil when the crowd gave out a cry. The Death Eaters began to speak between each other.

"I have no son!" Voldemort raised his voice his eyes becoming purple.

"Twelve years ago you had killed a lot of children but you have never reached the one you were looking for," said Taeil stopping in some distance from him.

"Voldemort has a son," whispered Yuta in fear. "We're dead," he added.

"But he's good," said Taeyong quietly.

"And where should this son be?" asked Voldemort sarcastically when some of the Death Eaters laughed madly.

"Right here," said Taeil letting go of Renjun's hand them moving two steps back when Renjun looked at him in fear then back at Voldemort raising his wand in his little hand.

The Death Eaters responded with mad laugher, Voldemort was laughing even more, he was laughing so hard he couldn't stop.

"This little nothing in front of me?" he asked turning to Renjun who kept his ground although he was trembling madly.

Taeyong felt Jaehyun's hand finding his squeezing it.

Voldemort turned around muttering the deadly spell but Renjun's wand move was so quick a flood of sand and a wall of stone raised up from the ground crushing Voldemort's spell into embers. Voldemort stepped back, his face became even more inhuman like.

"It's not possible," he stuttered.

"Step back!" shouted Taeyong when Voldemort produced a big flood from the end of his wand that fell over when Renjun moved a snow storm up against it, the Death Eaters moved back too, all too stunned when Taeyong was watching how the ice collided with the wave freezing it up soon the ice melted in fire that Voldemort send into a dragon form but it fell into dust falling down like a foggy cloud by Renjun's wand move it was like in Harry Potter's history when Voldemort was fighting Dumbledore in the depths of the Ministry, spells Taeyong had never imagined possible riding over the square when they were moving back towards the building to hide from it. Some of the Death Eaters tried to hit Renjun with spells form behind his back, but Taeil yelled 'Protego' creating a huge shield between them and the dwelling forces.

Thousands of glass pieces filled the air causing Voldemort to move to the stone wall producing a shield, the Death Eaters gave out shouts.

The pieces stopped before they hit Voldemort, all turned into little sparkling stars lighting up the square.

"Kid you're my son, my blood, you can't fight with me," said Voldemort his voice very scary when he moved up the snakes circling along the stone but they got seduced by the sparks in the air following them back where they came from. "We can be bigger than any wizard has ever dreamed to be, the whole world can be ours, just come and fight with me, I'll give you power and immortality, everything you can ever dream of," said Voldemort reaching his hand out to the boy when Renjun looked at him with pity.

"But I'm good," said Renjun glancing at Taeil when nodded smiling faintly.

"Good?" cried Voldemort. "Someone from my blood can't be good."

"By brother Taeil once told me it doesn't matter who your parents are, it only matters who you are, and I'm good," said Renjun lifting his small chin up proudly.

Voldemort trembled, he raised his wand shouting 'Avada Kedavra' but Renjun was quicker.

"Expelliarmus!" he said while Voldemort's wand left his hand falling away form him his cry fading in his throat.

"I'll kill you anyway!" he yelled the snakes jumped out towards Renjun when someone hurried out from the crowd.

It was professor DO his wand raised up pointed at Voldemort.

"Avada K..."

"No!" shouted Renjun causing him to stop while Voldemort turned his way the red sparks glittering. "Don't hurt him it's been enough of pain, I don't want anyone to be hurt anymore it's enough," said Renjun when Voldemort suddenly coughed, he was coughing harder, his coughs turning into screams.

"What's happening?" asked Renjun stepping back when Taeil ran to him gabbing him pulling him behind himself protectively, but Voldemort was trembling his body falling apart into pieces.

"What's happing?" asked Renjun grabbing Taeil's sleeve.

"He couldn't stand that amount of good, someone showing him mercy," said Taeil glancing at the boy when the rests of Voldemort folded into ashes till there was nothing more left.

There was a rumor between the Death Eaters most of them turning into dark strings fading into the sky, only a few stayed.

Taeyong glanced at the square were the remaining Death Eaters lifted their masks coming closer.

"Grandfather?" asked Jaehyun discovering Draco who as walking their way slowly. "Grandfather!" he shouted running this way leaving Taeyong when Renjun squealed loud seeing his parents, the people who had taken care of him for all these years.

 "Grandfather!" he shouted running this way leaving Taeyong when Renjun squealed loud seeing his parents, the people who had taken care of him for all these years

Thank you for all the support, you are the best. What do you think about the final battle? I can't believe there are only 3 more chapters left, it's been a long journey with this book.

Much <3