70

The boy hesitated, he saw Chenle's scared eyes, the strange feeling he had experienced back there at the lake was still there giving him anxiety. He hated the snake, he was afraid of it yet he had never felt a power that strong like back then. The spigot was right in front of him ready to be open. Renjun's heart hammering in the silence, all hair on his body up, what if he will turn into the snake and will never turn back?

His vision blurred his fists clenched by themselves.

"Hurry up boy," said Jaehyun behind him.

Renjun feet the will to fight hurting in his skull, he knew it was now, the moment to let go, to become the inner force.

"Taeil would tell your something about it," said Taeyong raising his tone.

Taeil. The name wok up something so distant.

'I bit Vanessa do you think I'm a monster?' Taeil's voice became so vivid like out of nowhere.

'You're my little brother.'

Taeil's warm hand on his back after all he had done, despite all he had done.

The bathroom view returned so bright and clear.

"Open," said Renjun while nothing happened.

Jaehyun seemed disappointed he ordered him to move back forcing Chenle to step up.

"Oh come on let the kids go," said Taeyong.

"Try it," Jaehyun had his wand still pointed at Chenle who was shivering madly when he was speaking to the spigot with his high voice.

Nothing happened, the entrance to the chamber stayed as closed as before.

Jaehyun sighed, he thew their wands back to the them.

"Leave," he said so Renjun grabbed Chenle and pulled him out of the bathroom hurrying back to the Slytherin common room as quickly as possible.

The world stopped turning and Taeil realized he's in a very dark pace, Boccamadil was holding his hand tightly while they were approaching through a long corridor in a very old house. He knew they can't be seen or hurt inside a memory but the atmosphere in here gave him goose bumps. Especially when he saw Voldemort's snake curled up in a corner, suddenly the snake moved, it roiled over the floor till a muddy puddle where it licked the dirty water off the floor. It stayed there the long ugly body covering half of the corridor but Boccamadil pulled him further to a door, there were voices coming out of it.

"As long as Dumbledore lives it will be hard to get the boy," said a high pitched woman's voice.

"We're nearly there, nearly," that voice was sending chills over Taeil's body because he realized it was how Voldemort sounded like.

He glanced at Boccamadil who opened a big wardrobe in the corner, they jumped issue closing the door while he was still able to see through a crack. There was someone in the corridor, dressed all in black, a wand was risen so quietly, the door opened and two spells were said, Voldemort and Bellatrix were too stunned by the sudden intruder, their wands flying out of their hands landing on the floor while the person apparated disappearing in the air. Taeil saw Bellatrix running out screaming when Boccamaldil pulled him out of the memory causing them to fly circling in the air again till they stopped in another very dark pace, this time the view was from a distance, they were watching from behind a window. A hut in village was partly damaged the consequences of the deadly spell still in the air, three wizards were walking around the room with their wands raised up. One was headmaster Chen, a younger headmaster Chen, the second professor DO right next to him professor Suho, they were watching each space opening each drawer, their faces very serious.

Professor Suho kelt in the corner examining a body of a baby his face darker than ever.

"Headmaster the child had been killed less than an hour ago," he said with a shaky voice.

Chen lowered his head.

"It's the thirteenth boy kill in a month," muttered professor DO turning to the headmaster.

Suddenly something cracked right next to Taeil's left ear bringing him to scream, Boccaimadil held him back down when he watched in horror how the dusty ribbons fell into the room from all sides.

"Death Eaters!" squeaked Taeil squeezing Boccamadil's arm tighter.

A moment laster the room filled with spells as the teachers began to fight with the sudden enemy.

"Come," whispered Boccamadil when they turned in the air again to enter her bedroom.

Taeil was still so shaken he barely kept on his feet, it was a bright day, the sunlight falling through the huge windows. A man was watching her when he was running form her while she took a wand in her hand, he grabbed a bottle of something that strongly looked like Veritaserum.

"Don't come near me!" shouted the twisting the wand in the air.

Taeil heard the memory Boccamadil's sigh, she was there in a blue night robe her long hair hanging loosely, she seemed very amused when she was walking closer to the man who became green. He opened the bottle, drank it down then turned to the door.

"You don't know much about potions right?" she asked when he suddenly fell on the carpet.

She raised her wand to lift his body on a chair then tied him up.

She walked up to him lying her hand on his face muttering something, his eyes opened wide.

"I'll tell you nothing!" he shouted. "I'm not the keeper of the secret I don't know who it is!"

"I bet no one would choose you to guide a secret," she smiled wider.

He had gotten over his stiffness starting to struggle with the ropes.

"You're an old ugly witch," he said throwing a few swearwords her way. "You're like your filthy mother," he swore again.

"Molly Weasley had done us all a favor getting rid of her, my mother was complicated," Boccamadil sighed. "So why are you hiding Rudi?"

The man who looked as if he hasn't seen a shower for months started to struggle harder in the chair.

"I... I... can't. The child Voldemort had killed eleven years ago wasn't the real one, it wasn't!" said the man when he was fighting with his to tongue.

Thank you for the feedback, the night is getting more and more complicated for the characters, so what do you think about Taeyong helping Renjun to find the right force inside him and Boccamadil's memories?

Much <3