Photographer

Y/n is Fifth Harmony's new photographer. Plain and simple, yea... no. OT5, if you don't like it fuck off.

Okay, so Imma credit a few of my friends cause I want too and they're amazing writers.
BentDownSpoon
battlecry7473
7272k12
@Drunk_Breadstick
MissKarlaCCabello
gyle09

Idk why, but just check them out, give them love, they're just some of the amazing author's I follow. There's still a lot of people I didn't mention, but they are incredible writers.

Oh and Y/n's outfit will be up top.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~~~

Y/n sat and fiddled with her camera, trying to figure out why her focus wasn't suddenly working on it. Which was really weird, cause it was working when she was in the park only hours ago.

To others, it might not seem like a big deal, but when one camera has a cracked lens and the other is getting repaired cause her uncle spilt his beer all over it, and then had the audacity to blame her, she was stressing more then she should. And it didn't help that the make-up artist's and clothing stylists were already arriving and needing her help every ten seconds. She was ready to just call it quits, but her late grandma's voice was heard in her head, which got her to smile, take a deep breath and focus on her camera. She quickly snapped a picture of the set-up, smiling when the picture came out clearly.

"Ha! Got you stupid sucker," Y/n mumbles out as she screws her camera in on the stand. She quickly put her bag away, before making sure the set was perfect. She still had a few minutes before the girl's arrive, so she hooks her phone up to her bluetooth and starts to play some music.

Elle King immediately came on, making her sing along to Ex's and Oh's.

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
'Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

One of the male stylists grabbed her hand and started to dance with her, spinning and dipping her, making Y/n laugh and squeak out.

My ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
Climbing over mountains and a-sailing over seas
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

She sang loudly and proudly, laughing towards the end when the guy she was dancing with started to sing terribly, his supposedly high notes cracking. When the song ended, everyone started to clap, the two bowing before hugging each other and laughing.

The entrance door creaks, making everyone look over to see the girl's of Fifth Harmony walk in. Ally was the first to walk in, her smile lighting up the place, smiling and waving to everyone. Lauren was behind her, her sunglasses on, book in one hand and phone in the other. Dinah and Normani were behind Lauren. Both of them stopping every second to take a selfie, which make Y/n roll her eyes and shake her head. And Camila came in a few moments later with a... banana. Of course.